Kotobukiya: Superman For Tomorrow Art Fx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this at my local comic shop really tempted to get it even though I dont collect 1/6 does anyone know if they will also make flash green lantern and the rest of the justice league?

There really is no telling with KOTO, they made a deathstroke already so who knows what is next. I would assume WW but they may throw a curveball and give us Aquaman or Cyborg.

Where did you see that?

Got a link or pic?

IMG_9178.jpg

Wow somehow ive never seen this.

Not sure how they could sculpt the hair to look that good though.

Im hoping they give her a more aggressive pose to fit with the other 2

It's not necessarily going to be based on that image, other than maybe keeping the cape and skirt look. Like with the brown costume Wolverine announcement, they just posted a generic Jim Lee image as a placeholder until they have an actual sculpt to show.

I agree. I was just looking at who has him and batman in stock. With WW being shown this might be a better fit for getting the entire JL put together. I would then leave the SS PF's as the trifecta.

Hey Jaws, which Koto Bats do you have? I have the Black and White one. Curious how these two look together. Put up a pic sometime if possible of the pair!

My collection is all 1/4 and 1/5 also. I got this to display with my Koto Batman at work. But it's so nice I think I may have to find a spot for him at home and Bring Batman back here to display with him.

My review at my blog.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/entry.php?812-Koto-1-6-Superman-Man-for-Tomorrow

Good pick up, JAWS. It's a gnarly one that's for sure. I've got it too, along with gray & black Koto Bats. 1/6th or not, you'd be crazy not to pick this up if you were any fan of comic Superman....just another fanboy turning your face the other way if this wasn't stamped with SSCollectibles on the bottom of it.

Congrats to everyone else who decided to go with this.

I'm done with 1/4 1/5 superheroes...Koto all the way...best buy for the money spent...all it means is that the pieces are smaller...Koto has upped their game....with a sale all 7 JLA members for $800...hen thy do em...next is Wonder Woman

Wow somehow ive never seen this.

Not sure how they could sculpt the hair to look that good though.

Im hoping they give her a more aggressive pose to fit with the other 2

I don't think the sculpt will be based on that photo. I'm sure Koto answered someone's question on it.

I'm loving SS and Koto take on JL right now. Hope we see a epic Wonder Woman by Koto!

Hey Jaws, which Koto Bats do you have? I have the Black and White one. Curious how these two look together. Put up a pic sometime if possible of the pair!

Per your Request :)

I think they display great together.... Better without the bases because you can get them closer together. No big loss with Bats. But I hate to have the store that great Superman base.

Back