Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Pic's Drakul. I've just bought the Spider-Man CQ. The best 1/4 Spidey IMO but I would quite like to add the best 1/6 Spidey to my collection as well now.

I really wanted the Spidey Comiquette but never was willing to fork the money he's going for.
Honestly now with this piece I'm extremely pleased and I don't need another Spiderman in my collection.

I really wanted the Spidey Comiquette but never was willing to fork the money he's going for.
Honestly now with this piece I'm extremely pleased and I don't need another Spiderman in my collection.

You will need the eventual lsf :lecture

You will need the eventual lsf :lecture

:lol Not going to happen :lecture
1:4 is already pushing to size limit for me, I much prefer 1:6 or 1:5 but can't fight the trend... Last week I was in NY and saw the Storm PF and Red Hulk, I thought both were too big. Great pieces no doubt but too big for me.

I do have some PFs of course but I usually get them when it's the best representation of a character (Jessica, Joker, Lara Croft...) and they don't have a massive footprint (i.e Joker vs Rhino). The 2 pieces that break that rule for me that I really want are the Rider of Mordor and Galactus. But I'm having a hard time justifying size and price.

Red Hulk is 1/5 though :lol

Well there you go. Forgot about that but still too big for me, though it's Hulk so it justifies it, just like Galactus needs to be 30" tall otherwise he'd look ridiculous.

I also collect a few mechs here and there and the one thing that annoys me greatly is that in Japan a lot of mecha figurines are around 1:10 and ~10" tall which looks puny for a mecha.
That why I'm so excited about the Medicom Evangelion figures which are 1:6 but man they're hard to find!

:lol Not going to happen :lecture
1:4 is already pushing to size limit for me, I much prefer 1:6 or 1:5 but can't fight the trend... Last week I was in NY and saw the Storm PF and Red Hulk, I thought both were too big. Great pieces no doubt but too big for me.

I do have some PFs of course but I usually get them when it's the best representation of a character (Jessica, Joker, Lara Croft...) and they don't have a massive footprint (i.e Joker vs Rhino). The 2 pieces that break that rule for me that I really want are the Rider of Mordor and Galactus. But I'm having a hard time justifying size and price.

I share your opinion. I used to collect PF statues mainly until I got tired of the excessive price tag, the difficulty of displaying their oversize sculpts on a small place and their painfully slow release yearly schedule. I have sold almost every single one of them (with the exception of just a few) and have turn towards the 1/6 scale lines.

What I like about the 1/6 scale is that is big enough for me that I can fit as many statues as possible in a relatively small place. they have enough detail, appeal and amazing craftsmanship to proudly showcase them. Companies like Koto and Bowen are constantly releasing new products and completing team lines in a very short period of time whithin a year. And finally you can't beat their affordable prices of introduction. It is a win-win situation for all of us!!

What else can I say, I saw the light and was converted. Thanks to Erick Sosa ;)

I love my Koto Spidey, just not sure how/where to display him. Even PF's look small in my collection. :wink1:

damn I love this piece, just wish it was 1/4 scale:thud:

I'm actually glad it's not 1/4 scale. I have the Com in that scale and love it. I had a real problem with my Bowen collection. I do not like ANY Spidey statues in 1/6 or 1/7 scale. I have a fairly large BD collection that's been missing a Spidey statue for years because of this. Now, thanks to this Koto Spidey, that HUGE hole in my BD collection has finally been filled. I'm thankful that the Koto & BD pieces mix so easily together. I did the same thing with the Koto Magneto. I have that fabulous statue mixed in with my BD X-MEN collection. Don't get me wrong, these statues would look sick in 1/4 scale. However, I'm glad to see kick @ss pieces in Koto/BD scale as well since I collect from those companies. Now we just need SSC to release an awesome Magneto in 1/4 scale. This way I won't be saying I wished the Koto Mags was released as a 1/4 piece. :lol

For me it is perfect because I only collect 1/6 scale figures. I ve preordered Kotobuyikas Venom also and the Hulk. The display will be great I think!

Managed to order a spidey from a store with the help of a member from here.

Thank god because the ebay prices for this thing are way higher than what I had to pay. Is it normal for prices to climb up so high.

Right now I see an auction where the bid price is $305 and all the buy it now ones are well above that. Crazy considering that the retail price is in the low 200s.

Managed to order a spidey from a store with the help of a member from here.

Thank god because the ebay prices for this thing are way higher than what I had to pay. Is it normal for prices to climb up so high.

Right now I see an auction where the bid price is $305 and all the buy it now ones are well above that. Crazy considering that the retail price is in the low 200s.

This happened with the Koko Magneto, too. The prices go nuts right away once they all sell out. Happy to have picked mine up for under 200.

ugh so turns out I won't be getting it.... yet
I ordered it from here
https://www.thecomicbookmarket.com/apr121800.html
and it said in stock when I ordered it. I followed up after my paypal payment and then they said that they didn't have anymore and cancelled my order. They refunded my paypal payment though thankfully. Back to bay it is then.

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck in the hunt.

Back