Kotobukiya "Joker: The Killing Joke" ARTFX Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will buy this statue and he will be taking a picture of:
0912_dcc_hq.jpg

I can't wait to post both these statues on my cubicle. Joker taking a pic of quinn.

That looks so ******ing cool! I want it!

Is this made by kotobukiya as well?

No made by dc direct coming out in january already have this on po slong with 52 quinn statue as well. Will also have the killing joke on po soon as i find out when and where. You can po this as well at cornerstorecomics.com now if you want it.

No made by dc direct coming out in january already have this on po slong with 52 quinn statue as well. Will also have the killing joke on po soon as i find out when and where. You can po this as well at cornerstorecomics.com now if you want it.

Thanks for the info mate, I was completely unaware of this statue. But I'll definitely be preordering it along will killing joke joker.

putting scale aside...I like this Joker better than Sideshow's PF and I like Koto's Jim Lee Batman better than Sideshow's PF.

There i said it.

$130 retail is a freakin steal...I bet $110 is easily found for this awesome piece

I have a feeling that this one will sell out quick! Better be on my game when the PO goes up.

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet...but according to Koto's facebook page, the base has a motion sensor built into it that activates the LED spot lamp and camera shutter sound after a brief delay

Nice touch :)

I collect sideshow statues only mostly 1/4 scale, but damn I may have to break the rule, these 2 look so freaking awesome, may buy these to put them in my office.

400400_348715041811565_137679822915089_1581701_1598336929_n.jpg

47508_535282919821442_1057880578_n.jpg

Back