Kotobukiya ESB Yoda Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do or do not, there is no try.

Yoda ESB 1:7 ArtFX Pre-Painted Model Kit - Kotobukiya

Really cool statue, my favorite Yoda so far. I love the feel of the statue, you really feel like you're on Dagobah. The light up feature is awesome as well. Out of the 2 heads I really like the closed eyes one best here.

dsc2346f.jpg

dsc2352.jpg

dsc2353bk.jpg

dsc2355h.jpg

dsc2357i.jpg

dsc2358sx.jpg

Last edited:
I was not impressed with the light up effect on this one but the head sculpt was very well done.

I don't own many Koto pieces, but this one came out looking nice. My only complaint is there is way too much green going on. Of course Yoda has to be green, the tree moss probably as well, but at least change it up with a different colored snake. Seems like Koto only had one color to paint this thing with, but other than that, it looks great.

how come? I really like the light-up.

The one on top is barely noticeable, but you're right, it is a minor nitpick on an amazing statue. I would love koto to get into the 1/4 scale game. They could teach SS a thing or two.

I don't own many Koto pieces, but this one came out looking nice. My only complaint is there is way too much green going on. Of course Yoda has to be green, the tree moss probably as well, but at least change it up with a different colored snake. Seems like Koto only had one color to paint this thing with, but other than that, it looks great.

Honestly there's much more grey than green :)

The one on top is barely noticeable, but you're right, it is a minor nitpick on an amazing statue. I would love koto to get into the 1/4 scale game. They could teach SS a thing or two.

Yeah the rock light you can see in the dark but otherwise is barely noticeable. In fact at first I thought it was a connecting peg.

Back