Statue Kotobukiya Captain America ArtFX Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind Punisher ... but wished it was a Fine Art Thor.

9c1293a53541d0bf78a385d7c1c92518.png

Looking pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Punisher is almost too pretty here. :lol

He needs to look a little more roughed up. I want some brusing or band-aids. :lol

I'm still on the fence about this piece. Not sure if I want pick this up given I really enjoyed Cap more in the movies than in the comics.

I'm the opposite ...I enjoyed Cap in the comics more. So, I got this ordered.

I still like the movie Cap, but for my collection I need comic versions.

Even though im doin the SS line im awaiting for another koto announcement to dive into this one

Can't help it ...I'm totally all in for this line. Only because I want to complete my 1/6 scale Avengers collection.

.....And it would go a long way if Koto would just announce the new character in this line.

Can't help it ...I'm totally all in for this line. Only because I want to complete my 1/6 scale Avengers collection.

.....And it would go a long way if Koto would just announce the new character in this line.

What 1/6 avengers do you currently have? Im thinking of mix and matching this new line with my black panther fine art an vision fine art (didn't purchase yet). If koto decides to do this for xmen would be great as well. I only have the brown wolverine and rogue. Patiently waiting for storm

I'm currently collecting the Kotobukiya Fine Art Avengers (1/6 scale) line. But now I'm thinking I'll have to merge it with this Kotobukiya ArtFX Avengers (1/6 scale) line. So pretty much the same thing you're doing.

I didn't like the Fine Art Captain America that was released a few years back, so now I'm looking forward to this ArtFX Captain America to fill that spot. I'm planning on doing the same for other ArtFX Avengers characters that get released.

Back