KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chalky.. you will have to break the arms of the statues to do so...

Yeah, it's not something that can be done without permanently damaging either figure.

On a side note, weren't you making a custom articulated ROTLA Indy figure using the PF as a base, Mfisher? How's that coming along?

OK a little help here...

Should I cancel SS exclusive Henry Jones
to pick up KOTCS premium Indy?
Or stay with Henry

Nope. It's just a little too much for me this month.
I was mainly a 1/6th guy but I recently started down the PF road with my first (Indy PF, may be one of my favorite pieces), I am thinking about switching over to PF's only.

But I think I may regret canceling Henry.

Nope. It's just a little too much for me this month.
I was mainly a 1/6th guy but I recently started down the PF road with my first (Indy PF, may be one of my favorite pieces), I am thinking about switching over to PF's only.

But I think I may regret canceling Henry.

Yea I think SSC is going to knock him out of the park. I hope anyways, they cannot ruin that figure. I would get Henry now because you should definitely be able to get the PF later.

Henry looks good and I like the exclusive.

Do you think the PF will still be around? It had a pretty low number. By my count there are 1,600 of them b/t reg & ex + flex

I like this KOTCS PF a lot more than I ever imagined. This pic from M@DRE is amazing! :whip

indianajonesKOCSpremiumformatexc-39.jpg

Henry looks good and I like the exclusive.

Do you think the PF will still be around? It had a pretty low number. By my count there are 1,600 of them b/t reg & ex + flex

There are only 800. 500 regular and 300 exclusive.

You will probably be able to get the regular down the road but I bet if you get on the wait list of either the regular or exclusive it will probably convert.

There are only 800. 500 regular and 300 exclusive.

You will probably be able to get the regular down the road but I bet if you get on the wait list of either the regular or exclusive it will probably convert.

It took mine less than a week to convert just 2 weeks ago. And it was for the Exclusive.

Has anybody tried swapping the head with the Raiders Indy PF?

Has anybody tried swapping the head with the Raiders Indy PF?

Not possible. Not only is the head non-removable, but the ROTLA Indy heads include a big chunk of torso, too, to avoid any visible cut lines. It would take some serious modifications to make that a reality. It's an interesting concept, but much too costly to attempt. At least, for me...

Like others have said, I'm really digging having "bookends" between the Raiders Indy and the KOTCS Indy. Though now I can't help but hope we'll see a TOD (think a torn shirt/battered Indy) and a LC (w/ tie) version.

I know some didn't care for the movie, but I think this sculpt is actually a tad better than the Raiders one. Could be do to the paint apps though.

Back