KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is like reading when Sideshow released the Biker Scout PF, however, when the BS came up for pre-order most people are eating their words...wishing they had ordered it...
I will pick this bad boy up...looks great...

This is like reading when Sideshow released the Biker Scout PF, however, when the BS came up for pre-order most people are eating their words...wishing they had ordered it...
I will pick this bad boy up...looks great...

BS is right. :rotfl

I'm sure it'll be a great PF. The pose pretty much symbolizes the legacy behind the character.... But I think we should have gotten a more iconic pose, such as the TORN-SHIRT Indy from TOD. This one would prob have been best suited as the last reelease..... But that's just me :cool:

Not getting this; money being the biggest issue. The bookends idea is intriguing, but younger Ford is Indy to me and this older version...well just isn't.

I hope they make him from all the movies , would love them all lined up.
Just hope the sculpt is decent..
Trever grove again ?.

Ha, I would much rather get this PF than the plain Biker Scout which is way more boring than KOTCS Indy. I will most likely be getting him.

What a terrible idea especially considering the first one is still available. If anyone wanted an Indy, that would have been the one they would buy. Blah.

Looks pretty good but I'm not convinced om the likeness yet. If Trevor didn't sculpt this then it might be a hard sell, but we'll see. I guess SS wanted to do a young Indy when he first appeared, then an older Indy, but I'm not sure If I can justify another Indy PF. It might be cool having them side by side cause of that fact though, an Indy in his younger days and Indy in his older days.

I'd be cool if the hand on the hip could be replaced with a hand holding the skull.

Great idea...wouldn't be surprised if that was the exclusive..

Wish it was 1/6.

I hear ya...as happy as I am with the Medi version I got, I'd like to see Sideshow produce this version too in 1:6...the ROTLA figure is one of my favorites in my entire Sideshow line-up.

its just that everyone else seems to bash something straight away before even seeing real photos. So in this case ... before we see decent photos of a statue , I couldn't care less what someone says about it...

Here, here! We're not seeing much yet, but I like what I see...the pose is good and and I'm looking forward to the 360...
....and people are always going to complain. no matter what is announced,

Here are screen grabs of the vid

indy01.jpg

indy.jpg

Thanks for the screen shots...

I actually think this pose is more interesting than the first one...at least it's really different. While I didn't get the first one...I might consider this. I really liked the movie and if the sculpt is a great one...we'll see.

Well, this was NOT the announcement I was hoping for in this line. I'm sure it will turn out great, I'm just not interested in owning two Indy PFs. I would love a Mola Ram and a Henry, Sr.

I was hoping for a Mola Ram.... But this is still cool to me. I might get it to bookend my other PF, but I'm not sure. Depends on the shots and how it looks overall.

Taking it as it is- it looks great. Yeah, I want it in 6th scale.

Here are screen grabs of the vid

indy01.jpg

indy.jpg

Hey look, it's Captain Morgan Indy! :lol Im sorry I had to say it...

But seriously, I can honestly see myself having two versions of Indy, Im still not completely convinced on the likeness, so I'll prob pre order, but not sure if I'll keep him..

Back