Kolchak the Nightstalker interest thread by WGP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prefer the white and blue, but if we have to settle for white on white, I'm cool with that.

I got the sneakers in today that I ordered for Carl to go with the blue shirt and tie I found in my spare parts stash. Really excited for this project.

Awesome! :hi5: Nice job!

Thanks for the feedback on the material, too! :clap

Am I all alone here, or would anyone else really like a Tony Vincenzo as well? I'd love to have him looking totally pissed off to pose next to Carl.

cast.jpg

Am I all alone here, or would anyone else really like a Tony Vincenzo as well? I'd love to have him looking totally pissed off to pose next to Carl.

Vincenzo. Skorzeny. Richard Kiel as the Indian. Get sixteen people interested you'll get them made. ;)

As it is now we are making the to different Kolchak heads- serious and scared, and releasing our original she vampire at the same time. :)

indian2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in for the serious Kolchak HS. I already put together clothing set in anticipation of someone doing a head.

Wow, 30 names on the list. It's nice to see folks interested in something besides Nolan Batman stuff for a change.

Wow, 30 names on the list. It's nice to see folks interested in something besides Nolan Batman stuff for a change.

Seriously I'm blown away too, and happy as hell it's for something like Kolchak. He hasn't gotten a lot of love in the merchandising dept the way he deserves and I'm guessing everyone else feels the same way. :)

Did I miss any pics? Anything yet?

Not yet. The most recent updates are that Kolchak is next up to be sculpted after Theron and Starbuck, whom Sean is sculpting simultaneously now (alongside his non-studio work). Starbuck is almost done.

I also found the properly scaled suit material, but in small quantities so now I need to find more.

Kolchak is still on target for Spring. :)

Good news everybody... (Professor Farnsworth voice) :)

WGP's finished our Theron head for our Poison Ivy project, we've made our second Penguin head (Mayor version) we needed for our Batman Returns Penguin projects, which means Sean's finally ready to begin on the Kolchak sculpt, in Spring as estimated )as he also sculpts our Starbuck from classic Battlestar Galactica as well. He likes having two to bounce between.

The head, hat, and accessories will all be finished and available before the suits, because our tailors are still busy on other projects, as estimated, but we are working with a new seamstress (we work with many), and if we like how her current project works out we can always give the Kolchak suit project to her. :)

-Rick :)

More good news. The accessories are next up on our accessory sculptor Alex's plate after he finishes off one more Poison Ivy accessory, AND a tailor has just been found for Kolchaks suit so it won't be as pushed back as I thought! :clap:clap:clap

Seans doing awesome on the Kolchak head and hopefully it will be ready to be shown in the next week. Then we will start the accessories. Again, we also have a tailor ready to go on Kolchaks suit so everything will be available and offered together (before there was worry on our end about the suit timing).

Sean just finished up the Kolchak head with removable hat so here it is at last!

kolchakfinal-1.jpg

Carl head $45 (without hat).
Hat- $15

It will be shipped off to the printers this week, then onto our moldmakers next week.

Our tailor will start making his seersucker suit coat and pants in a week or so. We will have his accessories to show in a week or so also, so it's all coming together! :hi5:

Sean just finished up the Kolchak head with removable hat so here it is at last!

kolchakfinal-1.jpg

Carl head $45 (without hat).
Hat- $15

It will be shipped off to the printers this week, then onto our moldmakers next week.

Our tailor will start making his seersucker suit coat and pants in a week or so. We will have his accessories to show in a week or so also, so it's all coming together! :hi5:

I'd love to see a painted up version of this and be kept updated on it. Any idea what the price of the suits might be?

Sean

Nice job, although he looks a bit like "Buddy Ebsen"... especially the profile. Like to see it painted up.... Great looking zbrush sculpt and cool having it printed from the digital file.

Last edited:
Back