Kolchak the Nightstalker interest thread by WGP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I be in for one and a Janos Skorzney if possible? That was my favorite Nightstalker
janosskorzeny.jpg

I be in for one and a Janos Skorzney if possible? That was my favorite Nightstalker
janosskorzeny.jpg

Thanks! Got both you guys down.

We are going to have a she-vampire (not from an episode) with claws debuting with him as an accessory piece for him to fight.

We certainly have no problem making a Skorzeny if there is enough interest. Let us know, gang!
-Rick :)

Just wanted to update everyone that the studio is doing really good with having lots of seamstresses at the moment so we WILL be offering his suit as well when he is finished, (still targeted for the spring, with his hat, 70's camera, tape recorder, etc).

The hardest part will be finding his suit material in scale, but I've seen pics of others customs who have found it before so I know it's out there!

-Rick :)

Have a look at your local thrift store or discount store. The material for my suit came from a pair of Seersucker golf pants I found at my local Value Village.
IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

Thanks. Yeah, I found the pants at VV and brought them home knowing that someday I'd have the head and someone to sew the suit for me. Got the head and had Amy Jones make the suit for me. The hat cme from some Ken Figure that came out last year. But I would really like a better hat and a more Carl specific expression.

Question for everyone cause interest is pretty high for Kolchak. Right now we were gonna do a scared face based off of this.

Kolchakposter2.jpg

Alibi mentioned wanting a serious face too. Is anyone else interested in a second expression? Let us know! :)

-Rick

Hey gang! Just here to give a few updates on Kolchak as I have them so you know things are moving.

The big news for me is I found some in scale fabrics after a life time of searching for his suit I wanted to show you.

As you guys know, his seersucker suit was white with blue pinstripes which you could see in close up shots.

darrenmcgavin.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Otherwise depending on the lighting it looked white in good light, or blue in the dark.

I just found a limited amount of white seersucker material tonight with blue pinstripes very close together which it should be at that scale.

And I also found a LOT of white seersucker material with white stripes (get your eyes close to the screen to see-laugh).

So if anyone likes the second white striped one I can order some of that no problem.

Now that I have the material info for the hard to find blue striped material I can see if I can make headway on finding more, cause it wasn't easy.

Kolchak-material-choices-1.gif

I also wanted to say Sean is working on the Theron Ivy head and Galactica Starbuck head now, and he is going to be starting Kolchak after those. :)

I'd prefer the white and blue, but if we have to settle for white on white, I'm cool with that.

I got the sneakers in today that I ordered for Carl to go with the blue shirt and tie I found in my spare parts stash. Really excited for this project.

carl.jpg

Back