Kojun Jack Sparrow Scam by granado.espada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe in Karma, he will definitely get his retribution.
In any case, I hope to get him black listed in his own local toy community.
If you guys know of any fellow Philippine collectors or forum, please let me know so that I can spread the news about this S.O.B

I believe in Karma, he will definitely get his retribution.
In any case, I hope to get him black listed in his own local toy community.
If you guys know of any fellow Philippine collectors or forum, please let me know so that I can spread the news about this S.O.B

I have to admit bro you are a very relaxed and patient man, although if I were in the same position as you I know I would have made an ass of myself swearing and making cyber threats to this clown but you've really impressed me.

On that note when I am patient in any situation only good comes out of it, just pray to God that things will work themselves out.

I have to admit bro you are a very relaxed and patient man, although if I were in the same position as you I know I would have made an ass of myself swearing and making cyber threats to this clown but you've really impressed me.

On that note when I am patient in any situation only good comes out of it, just pray to God that things will work themselves out.

Believe me I would love to start cursing & using whatever available expletives at him. But then what good will it do? Most likely it will just make him feel even better and I'm not going to let him have the pleasure of doing that.

What I want to do now is to make him black listed in his own local toy community, so that he will never be able to trade stuffs & cheat his own fellow country men with stolen goods.

He posted a similiar Jack Sparrow sale thread at the pinoy forums too, obviously he was trying to scam them as well.

Believe me I would love to start cursing & using whatever available expletives at him. But then what good will it do? Most likely it will just make him feel even better and I'm not going to let him have the pleasure of doing that.

What I want to do now is to make him black listed in his own local toy community, so that he will never be able to trade stuffs & cheat his own fellow country men with stolen goods.

He posted a similiar Jack Sparrow sale thread at the pinoy forums too, obviously he was trying to scam them as well.

Unbelievable! He HAS to be young, very young, only a stupid kid could be so careless.

theres only one man for the job !. :lecture

up-leon_the_professional.jpg

:lol

Chuck Norris.

"I don't know who you are, other than granado.espada. I don't know what you were thinking. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my figures or Kojun Jack Sparrow go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

-Pixeltaken

None of those guys are right for the job... you want to teach someone a lesson, make sure they pay for what they've done. There is only one man for the job... and that man is Richard mother f'n Simmons!

simmons.jpg

If he shows up, you know your in for some serious pain :lol

@ kazukijun

First I would like to tell you how sorry I am for what happend to you. Don´t let this get you down. I know what I am saying, because I experienced allmost the same.

This is true, but we have to know his real Name and his Address. I mean he can change his Nick and continue to scam people, but it is more difficult to get a new Name or Address.

Adoptedscot said that it is bad practice to post his Data on the Net. And I think this is somehow true and very logical. But when I got ripped I was desperate and I didn´t know what to do. I found a very good german Board which deals with scammer and helps people with all sorts of problems with scammers.

They found out that the Guy who ripped me was the author of the german Star Wars Action figure Price guide and that he has his own webshop. They flooded his webshop with mails asking why he rips off people from time to time. I did not know that he did this several times before. I even got connected with other guys that got ripped by him. The Admins and Mods from that board provided me with data from that guy that I did not know and probably would not have gotten if I were alone.

All of this convinced the guy to give me my Money back. The Last thing i got from him was a mail in which he called me Names and he even cursed me :) That didn´t matter because I got my hard earned Money back and I taught him a lesson ...

I absolutly think that Adoptedscot is a very good mod and his judgements always are fair. I don´t know how to explain what I mean in english. Adoptedscot is very objectively. Which I admire ... I try to keep a cool head when things like these are happening, but I can´t all the time ...

kazukijun ... I hope you recieve Justice anyhow ! Please don´t take guys serious that suggest to pay him a visit or even to harm him. That will get you to the wrong place and at the end you will be the bad guy.

I don´t want to sound like a preacher. I try to help somehow.

I am not a long time Member in here, but I already experienced some bad deals. There a so many incorrect people doing deals in here. It is hard to keep calm sometimes.

I wish you all the best ![/I]

I am not a long time Member in here, but I already experienced some bad deals. There a so many incorrect people doing deals in here. It is hard to keep calm sometimes.

I wish you all the best ![/I]

I hope if you have had a bad experience with any of the members here that you list it in the feedback thread in the Want To Buy section so you can alert other freaks.

This guy will get whats coming to him eventually. :lecture
What I hate the most is that hes posting new figure news etc which means hes probably buying them too , so he can't be desperate for the money. :emperor
Drives me mad. :emperor

"I don't know who you are, other than granado.espada. I don't know what you were thinking. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my figures or Kojun Jack Sparrow go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

-Pixeltaken

:lol:lol

do the mods go through the feedback if it's negative? i don't think you should be given a negative feedback just because somebody is giving it to you because you gave it to them.

do the mods go through the feedback if it's negative? i don't think you should be given a negative feedback just because somebody is giving it to you because you gave it to them.

That is so true ! I want to know also ...

I would think it completely depends on whats happened. It is possible they both could have reasons for bad feedback but like you guys have mentioned its also possible the other person is leaving it out of spite.

This isn't ebay. Both sides can give their story. But the ultimate decision as to where the negatives belong is up the Feedback MOD (Jen) or the commerce MODs (Adoptedscot and myself).

This isn't ebay, if someone posts retalitory bad feedback, we'd have to know the story behind it.

If someone has been scammed here, we need to know about it. We can't have people remain members if they are ripping people off. If you don't leave feedback or contact a mod about it, they are free to scam other people.

Thank you BuddaH for the mention and the kind words.

Yes, I removed the personal information, but i'm sure many saved it before I did(as did I), and Jun can always pm information to others as he sees fit.

I feel this guy (Granada whats'is name) needs outing everywhere, the more we can blacken his name the better, all the forums/communites he may visit, tell them all whats happened. He might just think twice about doing it again.
I would like to think he may even follow through on the deal with Jun, but I think as he has already tried advertising the same item elsewhere that is unlikely.

The more collectors know about people like this the more we can protect ourselves as a community.
I am sorry you had a similar experience, I always hate reading stories of genuine collectors being scammed :cuss

Scammers like this are scum and deserve everything that comes their way

As for the negative feedback, as far as I am aware it is a case by case basis, both buyer and seller can leave it, but if a problem has occurred, generally we get to hear both sieds and decide if a negative is justified. Sometimes the scammer just dissapears and the Negative FB is automatically given.
If any problems arise during a transaction and you are unsure, please pm either the Feedback Czar-Jen, or the Commerce mods- Pixletwin or myself
GOOD RULE: ALWAYS LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!!
x :peace

Back