Kit SOLD OUT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, pitchin, that stinks! Sorry about that!!! I hope the wait list works for you! I'll bet that alot of people have preordered these figures beyond their ability to pay, and by the time he ships there will be some cancellations and declined credit cards working in your favor. Good luck!!

I'm hoping there are a lot of cancellations, cause I missed this one. Got on the wait-list though.

Everyone's saying "Oh, he won't sell out as fast" No one wants a background Jedi..."

thwwwpppppp......:banghead

Darklord Dave said:
I'm hoping there are a lot of cancellations, cause I missed this one. Got on the wait-list though.

Everyone's saying "Oh, he won't sell out as fast" No one wants a background Jedi..."

thwwwpppppp......:banghead
You should know better than to listen to fanboys. :doh

Good luck with the waitlist.

I have to admit, I figure he his popularity had been underestimated, but not by this much. No way did I expect a 25 min sellout. Watch out for the next preorder. All the people who normally wait to order until after 30 min so the traffic is lighter will all be there for the start of the race next time :google

Mad dash for the door :family

I have to admit, I figure he his popularity had been underestimated, but not by this much. No way did I expect a 25 min sellout. Watch out for the next preorder. All the people who normally wait to order until after 30 min so the traffic is lighter will all be there for the start of the race next time

That's what I'm thinking. Plus, if it's a main character, it'll be even worse! It could be a mess. At first I thought today's experience was better because the figure wasn't as popular and fewer were logging in to buy. 25 minutes later I realized I was wrong about that. If the process is getting smoothed out, and massive numbers of figures can sell in minutes, we need to be prepared for some very stressful Friday mornings. (I'm glad that's my day off!)

Yeah, if the pre-order process keeps getting smoother, exclusives could conceivably sell out in 10-15 minutes. :horror You snooze, you lose.

There will be more cancellations....if lots of peeps got obi-wan & Anakin off waiting list then why would you cancel them but keep Kit??

In the end it's Karma :peace I got grey hulk but missed this..... c'est la vie

If it is a main character, then hopefully the exclusive will be bumped up to at least 2,000. A exclusive of Maul, Vader, Boba,etc. would just not last that long. Either the exclusives need to go up in numbers, or just stop altogether.

The exclusives definitely won't stop, that's how Sideshow gets people to order directly from their site.

pitchin said:
There will be more cancellations....if lots of peeps got obi-wan & Anakin off waiting list then why would you cancel them but keep Kit??

In the end it's Karma :peace I got grey hulk but missed this..... c'est la vie

You know, after getting in on the Gray Hulk I could take going on one of these Waiting List for a 12" with dignity. I know there is always cancellations due to people trying to "trick" the system and order two.

That said, I'll do my best so it won't come to that. :angelsmil

Back