Kit SOLD OUT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dialed in right at 10am and got one. That was the fastest I have EVER gotten in!! :banana :banana :joy

Thats funny! Any relation to the seller :rolleyes:

$100,000 + 1,000+ Shippping? :google

It would really suck if you actually sold it at that price. Well maybe not for you. I wonder how long before it gets pulled?

Helped that there were only 1250 exclusives.. but that was fast for a figure nobody seemed to want.

show73 said:
What were the listing fees

Only about five bucks. Worth it to make a little joke and provide a bit of commentary about the greed and opportunism of the scalping community.

The major fees would come in if it actually sold!! (Don't worry, the auction will be down before then...)

Chris and Dusty, this was the smoothest 12" preorder for me, so thanks!! No error messages this time, just the regular waiting, so something is working better.

I thought this one might go smoother because fewer people would be buying, but that obviously wasn't the case! Fewer bugs in the system allowed for some pretty fast sales--it should be clear now that people are starting to get in and out awfully fast. Even with a lower edition size, 1250 orders in 25 minutes is pretty impressive. 500 more wouldn't have lasted much longer. I continue to dread Boba Fett ordering day...

tomandshell said:
Chris and Dusty, this was the smoothest 12" preorder for me, so thanks!! No error messages this time, just the regular waiting, so something is working better.

I thought this one might go smoother because fewer people would be buying, but that obviously wasn't the case! Fewer bugs in the system allowed for some pretty fast sales--it should be clear now that people are starting to get in and out awfully fast. Even with a lower edition size, 1250 orders in 25 minutes is pretty impressive. 500 more wouldn't have lasted much longer. I continue to dread Boba Fett ordering day...

What makes you think SSC will ever do a 12" Boba Fett?

Back