King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im in the process of trying to get just a replacement body also as mine has 2 white dots on his front right thigh where the paint wasnt applied, some kind of paint flaw.
Im still waiting for thier reply, just out of curiosity, did sideshow ask you to smash the body on purpose or something?

yup they asked me to smash it...originally they were going to replace the whole thing and ask me to smash everything. But I told them, hey its just the body thats the issue...everything else is perfect. Theirs no point in destroying something that has no problems. Plus, what if I destroy the heads and everything else...and the replacement shows up worse than the original heads? I didnt really want to run that risk....so I eventually convinced them to just replace the body. Then what do you know...the next day they email me saying they found a body :D

Chris

yup they asked me to smash it...originally they were going to replace the whole thing and ask me to smash everything. But I told them, hey its just the body thats the issue...everything else is perfect. Theirs no point in destroying something that has no problems. Plus, what if I destroy the heads and everything else...and the replacement shows up worse than the original heads? I didnt really want to run that risk....so I eventually convinced them to just replace the body. Then what do you know...the next day they email me saying they found a body :D

Chris

Thats good just imagine if there was no body :horror

Chris

cool thanx mate. i thought exactly the same thing and was dreading them asking me to ship everything back cause i didnt wana risk getting new heads with bad paint apps or something.
well guess ill just wait for their reply in the next couple of days and hope i can get them to do the same and just send me a body.

you guys... he's not "Maximus" (that was the Gladiator)

this is LEONIDAS... AND THIS... IS... SPARTA!!!

Last edited:
sparta_smiley.gif

My friend just saw my Leonidas statue and his first reaction was:

"I didn't know they use coin purse back then?!"

:cuss

My friend just saw my Leonidas statue and his first reaction was:

"I didn't know they use coin purse back then?!"

:cuss

:lol

I can only afford to get one PF figure at the moment. It's either the Slave Leia or Leonidas........which one should I choose? I really can't decide....any suggestions?

:lol

I can only afford to get one PF figure at the moment. It's either the Slave Leia or Leonidas........which one should I choose? I really can't decide....any suggestions?

Basically a question of do I choose a dude or a girl statue ? lol ...well, in this case, I would choose the dude, Leonidas the EXCL. version to add. Leia will be around :rock

Back