KING KONG \ DVD RELEASE DATE IN UK 10\04\06

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collector Freak said:
Hah! "Do do do do do do do do doooo... Living in the USA!!!" :joy

Ok, Ok stop rubbing it in. Us exiles have feelings too you know!

At least over here we don't get snow, hurricanes, tornadoes (freaks in Brum don't say a word) earthquakes etc etc.
In fact we don't get weather, just grey, grey, interminable grey.............oh look I'm whining again.
Might as well say "Giles!" while I'm at it!!!!!:wacky

it's 74 degrees today in the valley waaaaah

thamesvalidude said:
Ok, Ok stop rubbing it in. Us exiles have feelings too you know!

At least over here we don't get snow, hurricanes, tornadoes (freaks in Brum don't say a word) earthquakes etc etc.
In fact we don't get weather, just grey, grey, interminable grey.............oh look I'm whining again.
Might as well say "Giles!" while I'm at it!!!!!:wacky

it's 74 degrees today in the valley waaaaah

I only get beautiful sunny days here. No snow, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes etc etc.

Jesse:D

Collector Freak said:
Hah! "Do do do do do do do do doooo... Living in the USA!!!" :joy

Man ..your packaging sucks!!!

UK version........Limited Edition Sculpturally Embossed Packaging Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk

Do do do do do do do do doooo... Living in the UK!! :p

B000B83YZE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Does anyone know if they plan on doing an extended version like all the LOTR movies? If so I'll definitely hold off on buying it when it comes out...

oh Im sure they will. DOuble-dipping seems to be the norm here in the states.
PJ said there were over 300 finished efx shots alone cut from the film.

thats when the super duper magnum deluxe version will come out!
they have to tide the "others" over with the so-so nice one straight outta the gate cause they wont get the super duper version.

:p

yah i figured they would as well, but I wasnt sure if anyone heard anything concrete yet. :cool:

This site is my news source for all things entertainment :D

praxitas said:
Does anyone know if they plan on doing an extended version like all the LOTR movies? If so I'll definitely hold off on buying it when it comes out...

Of course they will....then after that,there will be an ULTIMATE extended directors unrated edition ....:D

TheDigitaBits.com said:
[FONT=arial, helvetica, courier, *] 2/14/06

Just a day after we posted information about the possibility of an extended edition of The Chronicles of Narnia coming to DVD... we're now hearing that Peter Jackson and Universal may be planning a King Kong: Extended Edition as well. Arnaud Calistri, the editor of the French DVD news site DVDRama, e-mailed me yesterday to say that Universal France has just confirmed that a deluxe King Kong "box set edition" is being prepared for DVD release in November of this year, and that it will feature a new edit of the film itself. France will also be getting the same two editions the studio just announced for release here in the States on 3/28, but not until August. We're working with our own sources to try and confirm this, but it definitely seems like a possibility given Jackson's track record with his Lord of the Rings extended DVDs.

Stay tuned...
[/FONT]

Wow, not 'till November...Oh well.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, courier, *][/FONT]

Back