King Arts 1/4 Scale Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the pose but the head sculpt is not good at all. its seems like to thin :)

I like the pose but the head sculpt is not good at all. its seems like to thin :)
The head sculpt is pretty good IMO, right behind Hot Toys and Iron Studios, but you are right about it being too thin. It makes Cap look a bit cross eyed. I still see plenty of Evans in the likeness and everything else makes up for it.
431496d90eaf895ff8e84d61ba5796fe.jpg

Well, after thoroughly looking at the Sideshow PF and the Gentle Giant 1:4 Statues, I've decided that this is the one that I want to place beside my First Avenger PF primarily because it's the portrait that most closely resembles Chris Evans. Now for the seemingly difficult task of locating one at a decent price. If anyone runs across a site that has this for around $475, please do tell. Thanks!

Mate, this is the photo that sold me on this Statue. It pretty much like a Hot Toys Cap. Thanks for the pics. I hope I'm able to find one.
Your welcome! I hope you read my comments about placing the shield on his arm. That's the only real negative about this piece for me.

BTW, the base was already charged up and I used it to charge my phone completely. I haven't plugged the base into a power source at all and the light still worked after I charged my phone.

Back