Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, thanks for the link!

Didn't need a membership for this thread! :rock

Check out the "Project Runs" section for all the props that are being sold there. I think you need a membership to see it though. Lots of good Ant Man, Starlord, etc to check out. There was even one full movie accurate Man of Steel suit available that just wowed the crap out of me.

Check out the "Project Runs" section for all the props that are being sold there. I think you need a membership to see it though. Lots of good Ant Man, Starlord, etc to check out. There was even one full movie accurate Man of Steel suit available that just wowed the crap out of me.

Dang, so I should get a membership....AHHH!!!

The AoU shield does only have one metal handle. As seen in this screen shot and from the back of the canceled shield:

From the art book, if you're interested

wgiiLvX.jpg

qUB58LF.jpg

Holy Santa Claus ****!!!!!!!!

That. Is. Amazing.

Yea man ! I love the portrait tattoo guys. I'm working on a Star Wars sleeve myself but it's going to take years probably.

I also need to do some collection pics but as I am rebooting the whole thing, it's going to look almost non existent.

Yea man ! I love the portrait tattoo guys. I'm working on a Star Wars sleeve myself but it's going to take years probably.

I also need to do some collection pics but as I am rebooting the whole thing, it's going to look almost non existent.

Looking forward to some updates on both! :rock

I like the mini replica that the AOU cap hot toys has . The red is matte red and the blue too . But the silver is silver not painted like the ws king arts 1/1 repics. I kinda wished it was like that one .

Thanks for the nice words Guitaryojedi, CARTOONx22, and toysforlife!

@markecho AMAZING ! I'm jealous lol . That hottoys cap is great ! Might get it too but waiting on the civil war one since it will be the same minus white on biceps . Also thats the wall mount bersion I want! Your pictures make the silver look more silver than white (I like more of a silver like the movie ) than other pictures I found online . So want it but contemplating on where I should wait for AOU VERSION .

Do any of you guys think AOU will have ac plug so we won't need batteries ? I heard that one or bersion 2.0 would have rechargeable batteries? Also is there an adaptor to make the civil war one a plug one?

Yeah I was bummed that I pre-ordered the AoU Capt and then a couple weeks later they previewed the CW Capt costume which I also like! The removed the red streaks on his chest and shoulders too! But I will be ok with this version.

I too was thinking of waiting for another version of the shield, but I'm going to replace the metal plaque and use this as a general representation of Capt's shield
But yeah if another version comes with a plug I'll be bummed!
Sometimes it's better to wait for subsequent versions so the company can improve on the first release...but I was impatient and wanted a wall mounted shield!

It looks like it has some paint splashes/issues, very slight, from some pics, but could just be the camera? Still looks great though. Wish they went with less/no gloss like the stealth shield.

At certain angles I can see some "splashes" but I have to look real hard...I can only assume this is what you guys are talking about. But they don't bother me since they are pretty hard to notice.

Does anyone have the AOU hot toys cap ? Post a pic of the shield to compare with classic king arts shield

Back