Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I most intrigued by that shield. If it comes with that wall mount blue thingie, I want it. I'm thinking about selling my Lager in anticipation of that shield. Just wish we had some sort of confirmation.

I'll keep you updated if I get a reply from them. :rock

I can't see why they wouldn't offer the two versions - they already have the wall mount 'molds', etc. It shouldn't be a big deal, and TBH, a lot of collectors I'm sure gravitate towards the wall mount, given the opportunity.

Looks like these will be coming sooner than we thought, boys. Came across this today on facebook. It gives us some idea on the products, price and release date but take it with a grain of salt...

King Arts - Movie Props Series - 1/1 Thor hammer

Looks like the hammer and gauntlet will be sold as a set. The store selling it confirmed that on their FB.

Also, I found out the gauntlet is wearable. If you look up KingArts on instagram there are lots of pictures of people fooling around with the props.

thats really stupid to sell it as a set. I don't need two hammers, the eFX one is perfect. Will be a pass for me I guess.

Looks like these will be coming sooner than we thought, boys. Came across this today on facebook. It gives us some idea on the products, price and release date but take it with a grain of salt...

King Arts - Movie Props Series - 1/1 Thor hammer

Looks like the hammer and gauntlet will be sold as a set. The store selling it confirmed that on their FB.

Also, I found out the gauntlet is wearable. If you look up KingArts on instagram there are lots of pictures of people fooling around with the props.

From the looks of it from instagram pics, the forearm portion of the gauntlet is hollow but I don't think people are able to fully put their hands in the "glove" part and articulate the fingers of it so I don't think it is "wearable" by definition.

From the looks of it from instagram pics, the forearm portion of the gauntlet is hollow but I don't think people are able to fully put their hands in the "glove" part and articulate the fingers of it so I don't think it is "wearable" by definition.

Yeah, I looked again I think you're right. It's all good... It's a display piece anyway, not a cosplay one.

So, tempted to order this! Has anyone ever ordered from this site?

I never ordered from the before but I communicated with them via Facebook, they seem legit. I would, however, suggest you wait to see other places offer it first. KGHobby often has King Arts pieces and they are very reliable, I used them a few times in the past. Also, BBTS might actually have some of theses for sale in the future (although its highly unlikely) . I know they pulled some 1:1 KA products and that nobody knows for sure why but you can still get certain KA items from them. It would be great if whatever issue they had with that got resolved and they could go ahead and sell some of those new items.

20% off the KA Cap shield today at MC but I think it still amounts to more than BBTS retail, plus you have tax to pay on top of it

Today in store only, memorial day sale, I'm trying to get a friend to stop by and see if there's anything to get, haha

I might actually bite on the Capt. shield....I know I shouldn't because I said I wanted the new one coming down the pipe, but AHHHHH!!!!!

Don't know what to do.

Do you remember how much shipping charges were from BBTS from these? It's quoting me 100.

And what's the code to get the discount??? I can pay via the app and get 20%, but I'm too lazy. :lol

I might actually bite on the Capt. shield....I know I shouldn't because I said I wanted the new one coming down the pipe, but AHHHHH!!!!!

Don't know what to do.

Do you remember how much shipping charges were from BBTS from these? It's quoting me 100.

It was $50 something I think.

And what's the code to get the discount??? I can pay via the app and get 20%, but I'm too lazy. :lol

I'm not sure if there was a code for online items, I just know it's in-store only the 20%.

It was $50 something I think.

I'm not sure if there was a code for online items, I just know it's in-store only the 20%.

OHHHH!!! That's no bueno. Interesting. I may try through the app. and see if it works. I mean paying an extra basically $70 isn't bad, knowing that the quality is there etc., especially seeing how the prices are just going up.

OHHHH!!! That's no bueno. Interesting. I may try through the app. and see if it works. I mean paying an extra basically $70 isn't bad, knowing that the quality is there etc., especially seeing how the prices are just going up.
With their sale, the $900 becomes like $720 which is much closer to BBTS retail.

Back