Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that $700 price tag is killer especially around black friday when everyone spends on deals for other things, the bank empties out fast. I'm concerned myself that my funds/credit card might be declined or run out with this one. It's essentially $850 shipped to me so I might end up cancelling as well.

BBTS sends an email notice before their items charge right, so there's time to cancel if necessary?

Nope, they send you an email after they charge, then another when it ships. Sometimes it's the same email. Not sure what happens if there a problem with your payment.

Nope, they send you an email after they charge, then another when it ships. Sometimes it's the same email. Not sure what happens if there a problem with your payment.
Yikes, maybe I should cancel to be safe. I just ordered the Superman PF and SSC charged me full for th e Cap PF last week too. WS and Robo are charged as well among other things.

Picked up a PO for the classic on the pedestal... still going back and forth in my mind between that and the wall mounted BD version.

Man as expensive as it is, if I don't get it I will regret it when it's selling for double on evil bay.

Plus it's a grail for me :D

Pedestal versions seem to be more popular. Ease of dismount/accesibility of shield on the wood pedestal is more desirable than a light up wall mount?

Pedestal versions seem to be more popular. Ease of dismount/accesibility of shield on the wood pedestal is more desirable than a light up wall mount?

I've noticed that as well. Personally, I think the wall mounts should be more desired, but as you described, that's the only logic I can think of. I ordered the wall mounts. Better display and value, IMO.

Has anyone looked on the king-arts website? Here's one of the descriptions for the shield....

"*High-end pedestal style, flexibility, has strong sense of manly with dominating!"

lol. Maybe that's why everyone wants the pedestal, for the strong sense of manly with dominating!

I think it's more about how collectors want to display it. I guess some people will put it on a cabinet or desk...and take it off now and then. Thus the pedestal version seems to be more popular.

Personally I already have a space for it so the wall mount is the one for me!
This is my mockup. Still unsure about the Mk VII bust since there have been many QC issues, but maybe I can wait until the Avengers 2 IM bust comes out (assuming they do one that will release 4 years from now!)

den_mockup.jpg

Has anyone looked on the king-arts website? Here's one of the descriptions for the shield....

"*High-end pedestal style, flexibility, has strong sense of manly with dominating!"

lol. Maybe that's why everyone wants the pedestal, for the strong sense of manly with dominating!

lol...well now I feel more reassured in my manly purchase :dunno

I think it's more about how collectors want to display it. I guess some people will put it on a cabinet or desk...and take it off now and then. Thus the pedestal version seems to be more popular.

Personally I already have a space for it so the wall mount is the one for me!
This is my mockup. Still unsure about the Mk VII bust since there have been many QC issues, but maybe I can wait until the Avengers 2 IM bust comes out (assuming they do one that will release 4 years from now!)

View attachment 150108

Nice! I have the same lamp. :)

Ugh, I ended up re-ordering mine. Haha. I'm gonna try to work extra hard these next two months to be able to afford it along with all my other orders.

I wish we had a better estimate of when these were arriving than "Q4 2014". Midtown comics has it listed as January 31st which would give me more time than Dec 31st :D

Anyone found a solid shipping date. (As solid as the collectible market goes anyway.)

Back