• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kimchi's 1/6 Hot toys iron man, sideshow and medicom clear out sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Kimchi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi fellow freaks. I've decided to sell my 1/6 collection since other priorities comes first. In no rush to sell them though but would like all of them gone in the end.
I am located in New Zealand.

All my figures are BIB, mint condition, comes with all accessories unless stated otherwise. Prices are in USD, not include shipping.

Hot Toys
-Iron man Mark II AUV $300
-Iron man Mark IV $350 (tony headsculpt, glasses, donut, donut box, light up stand not included, 1 broken part on the arm rocket piece, scratch on arc reactor window, panties are starting to pink a little)
-Iron man Mark V $320
-Iron man Mark VI $450 (pink panties repainted to original red)
-Iron man Mark VII $370
-DX11 Joker $360
-Avengers Captain America $280 (the usual paint flaking on the shield, gloss coated to prevent more flaking, but finish is not as nice as original of course)

Also selling a couple of misc stuff: (all displayed briefly and in new condition unless stated otherwise)
-Bandai D-arts Pokemon Charizard - $130 Shipped
-Nendoroid Masamune Date - $85 Shipped
-Nendoroid Yukimura Sanada (everything mint other than 1 tail of the headband, where the ball joint broke) - $80 shipped

Please send payment as gift or add 3% paypal fees.

For pictures of the figures please refer to my collection thread
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133397

Thank you for looking

Last edited:
Back