Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display. Update: New Display Cabinet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display. Added HT Mark VI and Stormshadow.

I also got the helmet from the tony stark armor test, ive attached it to my mark vii
IMG_0245_zps27584391.jpg

IMG_0243_zpsc9701d6d.jpg

Really digging the Iron Man collection and congrats on the new additions. Great updates! :rock

Cool acquisition bro!

Nice, Very Very Nice Scores and Pic's my Friend Kimchi, Excellent Update and Posts

Great collection!!!!

Awesome Gundam collection, pure quality & craftmanship right there.
+ you are the only guy that I have seen collecting nendoroid here (I had some but decided to sell the off)
Adorable & affordable, and somehow they can summon their friends :lol

Awesome Gundam collection, pure quality & craftmanship right there.
+ you are the only guy that I have seen collecting nendoroid here (I had some but decided to sell the off)
Adorable & affordable, and somehow they can summon their friends :lol

Thanks man, do you also build gundams?

I only have 4 nendoroids. Just happens that they released marvel ones.

Thanks man, do you also build gundams?

I only have 4 nendoroids. Just happens that they released marvel ones.
I did back in my highschool years. Collecting only HT & PAK are bad enough for me now.
The roids will keep on coming, so watch your back (or shelf :lol)

Had to return my stormshadow due to a defect on the jacket, plamoya was kind enough to reimburse the shipping. After asking them, I've decided to get a full refund and they refunded me.

Maybe sometime in the future I will get it again.

In the meantime, amazing spiderman has arrived and stark mechanic should ship in the very near future!

Pics to come!

Last edited:

Great collection thread.
Some incredible stuff in there.
And i have the greatest respect for the man who takes the time to hide away the Dioder cables neatly...
What are your thoughts on Storm Shadow?

its actually not dioder from ikea, its a custom led strip i bought because its cheaper and brighter.

For me, to be neat and tidy is important so i spent sometime tidying up the cables.

i love stormshadow the tailoring is very nice and sculpt is quite accurate. the swords are hefty and has that heavy, real metal feel to it. i would definitely get him again. plamoya has one for aroind 150 usd, even after shipping it should be leas than 200 usd, still cheaper than most

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk

wow i didnt know medicom did a naruto awesome collection

its actually not dioder from ikea, its a custom led strip i bought because its cheaper and brighter.

For me, to be neat and tidy is important so i spent sometime tidying up the cables.

Yeah. I hate seeing a great collection and wires all over the place in the background.
And that led strip looks great. Really bright. I have two sets of Dioder in each detolf as I don't like having too much shadows going on.
Do you think you will replace Storm Shadow? Or just forget about it?

Yeah. I hate seeing a great collection and wires all over the place in the background.
And that led strip looks great. Really bright. I have two sets of Dioder in each detolf as I don't like having too much shadows going on.
Do you think you will replace Storm Shadow? Or just forget about it?

Will definitely try in the future, but there are other figures that I prioritise at the moment. I dont have much money to spend on figures so I have to buy kinda slowly. Something like Midas would get budget priority than stormshadow. But if the opportunity arises I will definitely. I love Lee Byung Hun and the stormshadow character.

Last edited:

wow i didnt know medicom did a naruto awesome collection

Thank you friend! yes, they also did sasuke but I could not find one in a decent price so I'm patiently looking and waiting.

Will definitely try in the future, but there are other figures that I prioritise at the moment. I dont have much money to spend on figures so I have to buy kinda slowly. Something like Midas would get budget priority than stormshadow. But if the opportunity arises I will definitely. I love Lee Byung Hyun and the stormshadow character.

I know what you mean.
I loved him from the first movie(Yeah, i was one of the five people in the world who liked that mess, lol), so when this was announced i was only interested in recreating his ROC attire.
But i found myself with spare cash during the summer and pre-ordered both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes.
But had i not had the funds available, they would have fallen by the wayside and i would have been 100% content with owning a Crimson Guard and "Paris Chase" Storm Shadow.

3CA28314-97C7-478A-882B-6F261332676E.jpg

Back