Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sweat Orko.

I was only gonna get Kier and her print, but I think the girlfriend bought Queen and her print for me for Christmas, I have it so rough lol.

1,000th post (again lol) :fireworks

Last edited:
No sweat Orko.

I was only gonna get Kier and her print, but I think the girlfriend bought Queen and her print for me for Christmas, I have it so rough lol.

1,000th post (again lol) :fireworks
Congrats bro :) you've come quite a ways in such a short time

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

i spoke to a lady today at sideshow about her framed art print (for those that got it like me), and she said they "should" ship out starting at the end of next week. but it could change. just thought id spread the news if it hasent already been spread.....

Yeah I do too but don't think its gonna happen. I read or watched something where SS said theyre focusing on the "dead" line. Now could her sister fit into that equation some how, maybe. But I doubt based on the tone of the context.

Yeah doesn't make sense but I think they mean more macabre.

But Geth and Kier will do it!

After Magneto I honestly think this is my most wanted statue. I'm salivating over this entire line. The artistry, the details, the concept, the whole world SS has drawn up here is just awesome.

Thank you oh great Jedi, now to bump that up at 4k every 9 months lol
Don't worry, before you know it, you'll be raping posts
I hope her sister gets announced.
**** :yess: but...

Yeah I do too but don't think its gonna happen. I read or watched something where SS said theyre focusing on the "dead" line. Now could her sister fit into that equation some how, maybe. But I doubt based on the tone of the context.
.....this^^^

They'll focus on this line for now and maybe introduce the next line like end of '15 if we're lucky

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back