Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I'd hate it, I'd say more of announcement in '16 and stuff released by '17
It usually is. Its fun for all the reveals but then they show us nothing for months and sometimes (almost like most times) it's Years!!!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

By the time these are all released, I might not be collecting anymore lol. They need to keep me interested. I would love for them to release a monthly comic or something.

May be if you don't pre-order everything with such a nice ass! :lol

Ah, who am I kidding? :rotfl
On another note, I'd would be the happiest man, if Kier and Geth converted on the prints. [emoji14]ray:
Lol says you :lecture

Dude I don't PO everything with a nice ass, if I did I'd have Emma and Geth on my list and would've had the Lady Death PF, Shaak-Ti PF and Black Widow PF too lol

Pictures! :lecture

kr5.jpg

kr6.jpg

kr8.jpg

#109 :joy

Lol says you :lecture

Dude I don't PO everything with a nice ass, if I did I'd have Emma and Geth on my list and would've had the Lady Death PF, Shaak-Ti PF and Black Widow PF too lol

:lol

That is very true about me haha.

And even more true, I guess I was talking to a mirror :rotfl
:thud:

Those are ****ing awesome mate! I love it! Glad you got such a great print! :clap
:thud::thud::thud::thud:

That is all I can do....that looks frankly amazing in a frame.

I really need to get my one done now, such a waste to have it tucked away.

Just wish my Geth print would convert now...seems so sad to only have one of them :monkey2

Neil

Agreed! :exactly:

I hope you convert, I really wished they both would've converted for me. I'm pissed I missed out on Kier.

The frame is so nicely done. Wish I hadn't missed on out the prints. Doesn't look like my WLs will convert. :(

After being on the fence whether to start collecting PF statues or not I PO'd Kier and Gallevarbe yesterday.
These two are really magnificient, I can't wait to get them once they're released.

Does anybody have any experience how long it takes for SS to ship to Germany, though?

After being on the fence whether to start collecting PF statues or not I PO'd Kier and Gallevarbe yesterday.
These two are really magnificient, I can't wait to get them once they're released.

Does anybody have any experience how long it takes for SS to ship to Germany, though?

7-10 days? more or less

Thank you, haha well I noticed that already.
I'm collecting Games Workship miniatures for years now, though, so I'm already used to expensive hobbies! :lol

Solid choices and good way to start your 1/4 scale collection. Welcome on board!

Back