Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn skull!!!!! that red is so bad ass!!! makes him look ****in super demonic.GREAT PIC BRO!!!!

I'm not sure if someone already posted this, have you guys seen this custom of Mgbb? His Shin Akuma looks cool!

I did see photos from kids logic before showing Shin Akuma as well but don't know if it's an exclusive. I can't wait for the Ryu PO I hope he'll come out this year. Would love to see Bison and Sagat made as well and maybe Juri for a female character.

He stands huge among the rest of my other figures. Anyone managed to bend his toes?
DSC06437copy_zpsbcac4eb1.jpg

DSC06430copy_zps81ffea56.jpg

DSC06427copy_zpsbed46d13.jpg

DSC06423copy_zpsefa4f87a.jpg

Nice pics euphoria.yrah mine bends upwards has a ratchet joint you will here it click 2 times

Finally got him and did a little mod on the hair, added some volume on the sides and add the white hair. I'm glad I got this, the best Akuma figure that I have in my collection so far.

Well holy ****.now I wanna buy another and custom a shin of my own lol.great pics bro.keep them comin!!!

Back