Premium Format Kidpool Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for order July 11th
1125x682_previewbanner_300738_KidpoolPF.jpg

Attachments

• 84BE1138-64A9-4B4B-B664-A92D60210953.jpeg
    84BE1138-64A9-4B4B-B664-A92D60210953.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 237
It's definitely an offbeat choice of character. That said, there's zero interest in this piece for me personally.

I like the sculpting on the rubber ring, makes it look very realistic. That's about all I have to say about this statue lol

Yea ok, that's nice and all, but this is on my lowest priority.

No interest in this at all. Really, will this even look right with Deadpool and Lady Deadpool? Oh well, I guess I don't have to worry about that.

This is ****ing stupid.

We get this thing before a ****ing Robin, Nightwing or Doc Ock?

Its one of the Deadpool Corps characters from comics :eek: Just wish he was actually using his lightsabers, but is creative. If this is not overly priced.. looking forward to this :)

Its one of the Deadpool Corps characters from comics :eek: Just wish he was actually using his lightsabers, but is creative. If this is not overly priced.. looking forward to this :)

I thought I was seeing things at first. With those being displayed.

attachment.php

In order for him to fit in this kid pool, he has to be sitting "criss-cross apple sauce", right? Gotta be!

What a joke.!
Get your priorities straight Sideshow. Must be just raking in the dough. With all the good statues coming out...??

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Back