Ki Adi Mundi 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the line is getting boring. And this figure can hardly be called interesting. Too expensive, boring character, goofy character design (granted, not SSC's fault), little accessories, ... . All in all a poor choice. Not that the accessories play a role in whether I buy a figure or not, but at this price, the figure should have at least the same extent of delivery as equally (over)priced figures.

I'm getting the impression that SSC is flogging a dead horse. I for one am a bit weary of tertiary characters and overhauled re-issues. I even start to feel that a (presumably) big hit like the armoured Vader will not change this. Because, what's coming after the first armoured Vader? A second one from an other film? And then a third? Come on, how many ways are there to suck the money out of our pockets, and then still continue to claim "we are fans ourselves"?

You really seem to high strung for this hobby. Maybe try bottle caps or coins.

this thread is getting dumb. i love this character so he's a must have for me. i like the design and he rocks!!! just be glad SS didn't make this a 1:1 bust....wait a minute, i might be on to something.

just wondering, why is it that SS didn't use the pro body on Ki? I know SS has stated that the buck will be used in future release (bad idea IMHO), but so far there are only indy and snake eyes getting the pro. :confused:

I'm hungry. :lol

I'm Hungary.

hungary-politcal-map.jpg

Personally I'm glad it didn't sell out so I can make multiple accounts and buy several for my army of Ki Adi Mundi I'm making. You know you gotta have more than one of this guy. :rotfl

Back