1/6 KGHobby....reputable?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BH8957

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you guys, and I did a short search but it came back pretty unspecific for what I wanna know so here's my Q...KGHobby. Interested in shopping with them seeing as they have the choice for CAD pricing, they sell a lot of neat stuff and head sculpts unlicensed or whatever, and a ton of accessories so I could buy some blank bodies, get some of the extra clothes and use the extra heads to make stuff like civilian clothes Tony Stark and Military Dress Steve Rogers like I see so many of you awesome people do, so is that a viable place to go that route being in Canada? Anyone use them and have bad experiences? Can they be trusted? I want to also get some cannon-fodder military to act as Hydra Soldiers for the Dioramas I'm building, so this place seems to be the perfect spot for me, so I thought I would ask!

Thanks in advance!!

J

I've placed a few orders with them, & they were hassle free.

Having said that, I'm not sure how they'd handle returns &/or refunds, if something was faulty with an item you've received from them, since the items I received didn't really have glaring issues.

My experiences with KG Hobby have been good, & is one of my main go to places for unlicensed or original figures/items. Because of price, & how early they receive their products, compared to other places.

I've placed a few orders with them, & they were hassle free.

Having said that, I'm not sure how they'd handle returns &/or refunds, if something was faulty with an item you've received from them, since the items I received didn't really have glaring issues.

My experiences with KG Hobby have been good, & is one of my main go to places for unlicensed or original figures/items. Because of price, & how early they receive their products, compared to other places.
Same here.

Ordered many times from their website and ebay store. No issues with them. Great customer service every time.

Thank you guys so much! I'll definitely go give them a shot! I appreciate the quick responses! :)

J

Bought a custom HS from them, the quality of the sculpt wasn't all that great but the shopping experience was easy and shipping time was reasonable considering they're in HK. I would consider buying from them again if the right product came along.

Back