Kevin Spacey/ Kyser Soze sculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose94

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently saw the Usual Suspects for the first time and I really love it. So I just got the idea of a kyser Soze figure. As always the sculpt is the hardest part. Anyone got any ideas?

I had read a thread concerning about her headsculpt size yesterday. but I had bought 2 heads from her before and it's fine.

thanks...if you look at the painted sculpt on the site he looks chuppy. Are one of these photos distored alittle? or should i not be picky and go with what is found haha

Plastic Earth made one that was pretty good; I'm assuming Joy & Tom were the sculptors. Plastic Earth makes one-offs for Robot Chicken and Toyfare magazine. Every now and then they sell off a few figures on eBay. Their eBay name is plastic-earth.

Last edited:
I did this ages ago, but never finished the figure.

ks-side.jpg
ks-03.jpg

Ada head with re-sculpted hair. The paint job is mine. I tried something with the eyes that did not work at all and one of these days I'll get around to fixing them. If you are worried about the size being off, this one is fine. Not too big and definitely not too small.

THats doesnt look too much like Spacey to me. I think im gonna go with adas. and for the costume should i do a Keyser all in black or a Verbal when he was in the line up? if i do Verbal I will also make a dio of the line up.

Edit: Looking at the plastic earth sculpt i like it alot more. thanks

Last edited:
Back