Ken pants on hot toys body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindwipe

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello all,

I hope this is the right section to ask this newbie question;

Will Ken doll pants fit a hot toys body? Says "for Ken & Friends" in the description. Later it also says "fits most brands of 12" figures" but I'd like to find out from the experts :) I wouldn't care if they turn out to be on the short side as the figure will be wearing long boots, more concerned about the waist.

Thanks in advance.

There are a lot of mattel product lines that have larger pants. The actual ken doll has a much narrower waste apart from most common 1/6 scale bodies.

hehe, thanks for the info guys. The confusing thing (to me) is that the seller has the same exact photos displaying the pants under two different listings. The pants are shown in the photos on a hot toys body. One listing is "for ken & friends" the other was for "for hot toys,dragon, ttl body" Unfortunately the "for ht, dragon, ttl" listing has sold out already.... but again same exact photos for both listings. My guess is it might only be one style of pant and the seller is just trying to cater to a broader audience.

There is no chance you can argue that you're in fact not a grown man that's plays with barbie dolls, once you're actually buying barbie doll clothes for your Hot Toys.

Stay away friend ....its just not worth it :D

Back