Keep / Destroy / or Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NASEDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
You have 3 choices to choose from.

One item you Keep
One item you must Destroy (Pictures must be taken)
One Item you must giveaway (contest) on this board

Here are the choices.

1. AP Balrog
2. AP Grey Hulk
3. AP Vader & AP Obi-Wan (Set)

I figure Vader was the weakest so I threw in Obi Wan.

It all depends on what you love - Of the 3 the one thing I will probably always have displayed is Vader/Obi - so that's what I'd keep. Destroy the Balrog - that's a no brainer - think of all the moaning it would cause! And the grey Hulk would make a great prize for a board contest.

Keep Ob1 and Vader cause they are ob1 and Vader.

Give away Balrog because such a kewl statue needs to be shared.

Destroy Gray Hulk cause there was so few of them made to begin with, it will make the others more rare and people would pitch a fit even more.

You gotta give away Obi and Vader -- they're sure to find a happy home.

Keep the Balroq -- any one given away would only be flipped on eBay and how satisfying would that be?

Smash Hulk -- pictures of an intentionally smashed gray Hulk would be legend!!

I'd keep the Vader and Obi..... just because my inner Star Wars geek would not let anything happen to them.. :D

Give away the Balrog, just to see the look on someone's face when they got THAT prize! WOO-HOO!

Smash Hulk.... If anything just because it's piss so many people off. And besides, I never had the chance to own that one anyway... Time to have an Office Space moment!!:joy

-KEEP VADER AND OBI

-GIVE THE GREY HULK STATUE( I DONT ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS SOME IN TERMS OF AESTHETIC VALUE)

-DESTROY THE BAAL-ROG (NEVER LIKE THAT WAAAAAAYYY OVERRATED , TOO SMALL STATUE....

gdb said:
Smash Hulk -- pictures of an intentionally smashed gray Hulk would be legend!!

Indeed..stuff of legends....

I'm surprised alot of people are taking Vader & Obi Wan. Maybe we should of left Vader by himself.

I would keep the Balrog. Destroy Vader & Obi, and give away Hulk

Ok, I'll play. Keep Balrog just because I'm more of a Lord of the Rings fan than anything else, Give Away Vader and Obi-Wan just because Hulk Smash is too cool.

Keep.......................Balrog

Give away.......................hulk

Destroy...............smash............set on fire.............run over wth truck..............Obi and Vader...................who are these guys anyway..........

An interesting thread!!

Keep: Vader & Obi-Wan, because I love them and will keep them forever regardless of their value.

Destroy: Balrog, leaving 999 others for people to collect. (Or 1000, since this is an AP.)

Give away: The Gray Hulk, a rare piece that those who really want will have a hard time ever getting their hands on. There may be fewer people who would prefer the GH over the balrog, but the ones that do will have to really keep their eyes open as there will always be twenty times more balrogs on the market than Gray Hulks.

KEEP: Vader & Obi
GIVE: Hulk
Smash: Balroq

(Hell i'd even let SS smash it live on their webcam at SDCC for all of us to see live and see how many LOTR fans start freakin out as it happens unannounced...Mawhahahahahahaha)

Keep Vader and Obi Wan.

Give away Balrog.

SMASH HULK! (I agree that pics of this would be the stuff of legend, yeah?) :google :D

Darklord Dave said:
It all depends on what you love - Of the 3 the one thing I will probably always have displayed is Vader/Obi - so that's what I'd keep. Destroy the Balrog - that's a no brainer - think of all the moaning it would cause! And the grey Hulk would make a great prize for a board contest.

You totally read my mind...especially about the moaning about a smashed Balrog. Wheeeeeee!!!! :banana

Back