Kaustic Plastik - XXL set 3 - THE BOUNTY KILLER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the fast reply. Do you have an estimate on the preorder price? And if there will be a deluxe set of some kind?

In USA the distributor will release for 107 $.
We will offer a special deal on the KP04C body at 40$ So the total of body + kit will be 147$, that I think it's a GOOD price ;)

No deluxe set planned.

Please do! I for one am definitely picking this set up and would do so for the Dr and pretty much any other Western set. Wouldn't nind an Outlaw Wosey Jales of so inclined in the future ;)

Looks good. Actually, more resembles the comic book Django than the movie Django ...

django-cp.jpg

I'm probably in for this, pending seeing a production model.

I like the western themed figures idea. Lots of gaps in that market, there ... and, well done, I'd be in for a lot of them. Deadwood. Tombstone. Hateful Eight. Lone Ranger. Hell on Wheels. 3:10 to Yuma. Wyatt Earp. NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN. Or ... JUSTIFIED!!!

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
I really like the stylistic take. If it's not able to be too screen accurate, then at least make it look bad-ass and allow it to capture the spirit of the character well, and this is that.

I really like the stylistic take. If it's not able to be too screen accurate, then at least make it look bad-ass and allow it to capture the spirit of the character well, and this is that.

Agreed. Many times it actually works out better this way.

Great set BTW, and will probably get this.

Looks good. Actually, more resembles the comic book Django than the movie Django ...

View attachment 204615

I'm probably in for this, pending seeing a production model.

I like the western themed figures idea. Lots of gaps in that market, there ... and, well done, I'd be in for a lot of them. Deadwood. Tombstone. Hateful Eight. Lone Ranger. Hell on Wheels. 3:10 to Yuma. Wyatt Earp. NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN. Or ... JUSTIFIED!!!

SnakeDoc

Yes to Justified!!!!!!! I already have a Raylan but the more the merrier and I'd buy every character from that and Deadwood as well. Actually, pretty much everyone one of those you mention I'd be all over lol.

Europe 105 euro the kit.
44 Euro the body.
Total 149 Euro. Still good isn't it? ;)

That would be too good to be true! If will find one single source for that price, I will order XXL 2 too and all your future releases. :lol

I like the western themed figures idea. Lots of gaps in that market, there ...

:exactly:

marty_845x485p.jpg

Looks great! Love that denim jacket. If the production version comes out that well, I may pick it up.

If you know our brand you should know that the difference between prototype and production it's minimal. ;)
This because we generally make the photo sessions with a pre production test that it's 99,9% identical to production :)

It's true of course..
This is just the first shop I found on our partner list:
Home | Toys Heroes

Give a look! ;)

Wow! This is even cheaper than what you have announced. I will look for a similar price in Germany, but might need to keep this in mind. Thank you!

As further suggestions: Sonce you are from Italy, I remember there are two pretty successful Western heros from Italy... :rolleyes

Back