Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is indeed great news Fabio! can't wait for the updated pictures of the neutral HS; I ordered through Timewalker toys; didn't want to risk my local people not getting this in.

Beautiful piece Fabio.... Can't wait to get it in my hands... Very well done!! 😃

Congratulations on the success and the sculpt result. Hope to see more o pics and future projects.

Gave in to the temptation and ordered one.
I'm not a huge fan of the movie, but it's such a beautiful figure that I just felt the need to have one on my shelf.

Very reputable. The guy Steve that owns the place is a super nice guy and trustworthy. I've been buying there for years and go there for all military figures and items like this.

Good to hear! I'm relieved and now I can relax. [emoji4] thanks Fiend for confirming their reputation.

Just pre-ordered on TimewalkerToys , cant wait for the Unpainted heads to be released also

Unpainted heads?

lol sorry , meant to say unpainted war face

Hi guys. I like to announce officially that thanks to all your feedbacks and great pre orders, we decided to produce an EXTRA expansion head.
This new head will be sold separately.
Will have a neutral expression.
Will be available in TWO versions: Normal and War paint.

And for your pleasure we will share with you the WORK in progress weekly, till the final version!!!

Awesome news I guess ;)

Oh hell, ill just get the other head too :lol

You can try them.

William, Scottish Highlander (Deluxe Version)

This is where I'm getting mine and I've dealt with them before. Great company.

Thank you! I'll have a look.

you could try collectable kitbash in the UK. They're excellent

Yes, I've used Darren a few times and have the Deloreon on preorder with him too. Totally forgot to check that site out - He's one of the few in the UK that are any good. THANK YOU! Has it for £139.99. So, $220 (ish)

Back