Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened over at the OSW? Did the thread go nuclear?

I never had much interest in this character, but the figure will have quite a presence on the shelf, I'm thinking I might order one...

What happened over at the OSW? Did the thread go nuclear?

I never had much interest in this character, but the figure will have quite a presence on the shelf, I'm thinking I might order one...

An user start to troll seriously the thread in OSW.. The result that now is closed for 48 hours for moderation...

These are the places to check it seems:
Cotswold Collectibles
Toy Anxiety
Monkey Depot
Toy Federation
Big Bad Toystore
Time Walker Toys
Outland
BlackOps Toys
Hobby Galaxy
Heavyarmor.us
Vantage Collectibles
World of One Sixth

Correct, all this places in USA will have PO really soon. I mean REALLY soon.

I've got a custom Wallace that I did with a Snyderman head, and I'm very happy with the way it turned out, but I still think I'll end up grabbing this -- looks great!

An user start to troll seriously the thread in OSW.. The result that now is closed for 48 hours for moderation...

Ah, I think I know which one you mean...

Oh well, it's back up now, so all's good.
I'm seriously considering picking this one up, it's a great looking figure Fabio, and if the quality is up there with your latest Romans, then we're all in for a treat!

The figure looks great to me. It will be the first Kaustic figure I have ever bought and I am looking forward to it. Already stalking for the preorder. Do these things sell out fast?

What a BS price

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 148
Hopefully the exclusive arm gauntlet comes packaged laced up or the straps are easy to fit into the loop.

I own the Iminime and found the arm gauntlet nearly impossible to lace. In fact, I still have not gotten around to fully lacing all the straps.

This new figure is a nice alternative - I'm glad it's been made affordable for all those collectors who missed out on the Iminime... Next to Marty Mcfly, William Wallace had always been my holy grail piece so I overpaid for two Iminime figures earlier this year.

I love the Iminime's but wish I had known about this upcoming release so that I could at least weigh my options before plunking down some serious cash on my two Freedom Warriors. But as other collectors have mentioned, this comes with territory in the 1/6 market (particularly customs).

So true Sabin and if I could have scraped enough funds together I would have been in the same boat. Definently a grail piece I never thought I would own do to costs so this was a really nice surprise. Who knows they way Star Ace is going with liscences I wouldn't be overly shocked to see an official one a few years from now.

Hopefully the exclusive arm gauntlet comes packaged laced up or the straps are easy to fit into the loop.

I own the Iminime and found the arm gauntlet nearly impossible to lace. In fact, I still have not gotten around to fully lacing all the straps.
:lol Same. I can't tie 1/6 shoe laces that well, & had trouble with the gauntlet, so it stayed in the box.

hi fabio i have HOt toys thor the dark wold will his body compatible with the clothing kit and mel gibson HS?

Ah, I think I know which one you mean...

Oh well, it's back up now, so all's good.
I'm seriously considering picking this one up, it's a great looking figure Fabio, and if the quality is up there with your latest Romans, then we're all in for a treat!

Quality will be even better :)
Each releases we improve! :)

Back