Kaustic Plastik - Museum Helm Collection 2014 - January 2015 UPDATES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik - Museum Helm Collection 2014 - OCTOBER UPDATES!

Will the arena fighter come with this helmet? Or do you need to purchase separately? Sorry, just confused.

Last edited:
Re: Kaustic Plastik - Museum Helm Collection 2014 - OCTOBER UPDATES!

Hi guys a little update.
We decided to the very last minute to make a correction on Optio helms (Tinned and Bronzed)
After many research, discussion with reenactors groups and a long Philological study we arrived to conclusion that the best historically accurate color for Optio crest is White (or Black or Black and White).
Not Red as the picture of the previews.

So we got the decision to change it.
The Optio helm you will receive will arrive "updated" with White Crest.

This are the pictures of the products you will find in the box

kpmuseum2014-4a-bis.jpg

kpmuseum2014-4b-bis.jpg

kpmuseum2014-4c-bis.jpg

kpmuseum2014-7a-bis.jpg

kpmuseum2014-7b-bis.jpg

kpmuseum2014-7c-bis.jpg

Feedback are welcome

Received my Gladiator helmet today. It is a beautiful piece of art and I love it, but I'm hoping I can get a replacement from where I bought mine. Showed up missing one of the spikes and there was no loose one to reattach. You can see where there was excess glue as if the artist tried to reattach it (many others have excess glue as well).

16334722680_57763f2a36_c.jpg

Oy, sorry to see that Jimmie and that doesn't inspire confidence. Mine has been shipped so I'm hoping for the best.

Oy, sorry to see that Jimmie and that doesn't inspire confidence. Mine has been shipped so I'm hoping for the best.

I have a second spike that is loose and can come off at any moment. Glue isn't holding well on these.

16522553255_fcc9c68588_c.jpg

EDIT - was checking out the other spikes and something stabbed my finger. Be careful when putting this on a sculpt and when handling it as the sharp nail that was used to insert the button (or whatever that detail is called) was not filed down on mine -- could damage sculpt (or fingers) :lol

16334890698_d7a62bc3c0_c.jpg

Last edited:
Received my Gladiator helmet today. It is a beautiful piece of art and I love it, but I'm hoping I can get a replacement from where I bought mine. Showed up missing one of the spikes and there was no loose one to reattach. You can see where there was excess glue as if the artist tried to reattach it (many others have excess glue as well).

Mate, no this is not standard.
You must ask for replacement.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] to assist you in the replacement.
A new batch of helms will arrive soon in Usa.
We will place in the Usa shipment a replacement helm for you.
Then Usa distributor will take care of delivery to you.

For those of you who have this helmet coming soon, mine is being replaced. KP assured me that the way my helmet was sent to me is not the condition it should be in. There were issue with some in transport that the seller may have tried to fix before filling orders.

Thanks again KP for your help. :duff

Back