Kanye West is such a *********

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You-Are-Awesome_%28The_Office%29.gif

Oh god, has this Kanye thing become a new internet meme? Is it here to stay? I couldn't avoid it today. Everyone was saying it and everywhere I go online, it's there.

FYI, this isn't new. ODB did something similar back in the 1998 Grammy's:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/b2-5GSjZvW8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/b2-5GSjZvW8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Please, just let this die, internet!! You're merely boosting Kanye's album sales! (which I don't protest, I like his music, but still).

Agreed. Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Gram Parsons, Uncle Tupelo, Steve Earle and others get heavy rotation on my iPod.

However, Taylor Swift, Billy Ray Cyrus and the rest of their ilk do not.

The rest of their ilk? I can't believe that you likened Billy Ray Cyrus to Taylor Swift :lol. Not only are their musical styles different, but, isn't Swift a teenager? Cyrus has been around for a while, and I remember some of his hits from the early 90s. Anyways, "Some Gave All", get's a lot of rotation on my iPod. I love Patriotic songs.

Oh god, has this Kanye thing become a new internet meme? Is it here to stay? I couldn't avoid it today. Everyone was saying it and everywhere I go online, it's there.

Please, just let this die, internet!! You're merely boosting Kanye's album sales! (which I don't protest, I like his music, but still).

Sure, the Kanye West incident is far from original, but you're missing the point. The point is, that Kanye West is a stinky, flaming pile of ****** - which, if I were to describe his "smell", (to be exact, the "smell" of his soul) in a metaphorical sense, it would smell like fresh cat doo. And since we in America hate ****** bangs, and cat doo, for that matter, it's our duty to see him crash and burn, in order for his stink to stop burning in our noses.

Sure, the Kanye West incident is far from original, but you're missing the point. The point is, that Kanye West is a stinky, flaming pile of ****** - which, if I were to describe his "smell", (to be exact, the "smell" of his soul) in a metaphorical sense, it would smell like fresh cat doo. And since we in America hate ****** bangs, and cat doo, for that matter, it's our duty to see him crash and burn, in order for his stink to stop burning in our noses.

Yeah, but that's not the way it'll work. This whole tirade will just push Kanye back into relevancy. Did his record sales drop after the "Bush doesn't care about black people" debacle? No (the autotune might've seen to that, but that's another topic). I wouldn't be surprised if his next album sells like gangbusters, all thanks to the internet mentality.

I wanted to fix and embolden a line from the text I quoted from you, but I'll just do it here without the snark: "America loves to hate ****** bags".

I guess people like seeing and hearing tired jokes over and over. Actually, I think the recent Leno bit wherein the mighty chin chastises Mr. West using his dead mother as a moral hammer was funnier, even if it was unintentionally hilarious to see a grown man cry.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/b2-5GSjZvW8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/b2-5GSjZvW8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Another ^^^^^^^..! Both should be shot in the face :)

I met ODB at a miami airport and he sat next to me at a diner counter. He was actually real cool. A bit grimey but he paid for my breakfast. I asked him if he was paying w food stamps (cause he still collected welfare for some reason) and he laughed his ass off. Then he pulled out the biggest knot of cash i have ever seen.

I remember that was a big story, with him going to the welfare office in a limo or something, and videotaping it. He did a really good job of reinforcing Republican stereotypes about African Americans.

Back