Kanye West is such a *********

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rolleyes:

doucheawardeli.png

That is awesome, but you deserve that award. I don't make fun of people who pass away. Not cool.

You, I can. Because you're very much alive and made that comment. If that makes me a ******, then I will happily print out that certificate and frame it on my wall. :banana

EVILFACE posted the exact same joke pic (slightly different pics but same joke) and you said nothing. I posted up a pic that I found not even made myself, I found it. And you decide to call me a ******!?

Start printing out your award. :lol

EVILFACE posted the exact same joke pic (slightly different pics but same joke) and you said nothing. I posted up a pic that I found not even made myself, I found it. And you decide to call me a ******!?

Start printing out your award. :lol

True, but you copied a ****** post, which makes you an even greater ****** in my eyes and others. Okay, you both are then. Happy? You two get printing your's as well. We can be the trifecta of certified douches. :D

This just in...........

White House Endorses estimation of Kanye Wests character and makes it official..."He's a jackass".

Cheers :duff It looks to me like someone is trying to move in on your territory. That's what you get when you try to ease up on the population at large. Let Kayne have the spotlight. We all know who the Kingpin is.

Back