Kamusta? Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johny6

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
My first post in this forum.

I was originally from the Philippines but now live here in the US, New Jersey! I stopped collecting toys 2 years ago but I'm back now collecting mainly SSC.

My hobbies include movies, playing Counter Strike Source and Battlefield 2 Bad Company, my tag is Johny6.

Hoping to have a good time and get to know SSC collectors so that I can expand my knowledge in this new hobby I have found *again*(SSC collecting).

Johny6

-
bienvenido-1.gif

Hi everyone.
My first post in this forum.

I was originally from the Philippines but now live here in the US, New Jersey! I stopped collecting toys 2 years ago but I'm back now collecting mainly SSC.

My hobbies include movies, playing Counter Strike Source and Battlefield 2 Bad Company, my tag is Johny6.

Hoping to have a good time and get to know SSC collectors so that I can expand my knowledge in this new hobby I have found *again*(SSC collecting).

Johny6

Welcome Johny6! Have fun with the various discussion threads here on these boards. Just make sure you do a thorough search before you post a new thread as the more senior members here will chew your head off and close it down if they view it as a redundant thread-(I've learned the hard way :wink1:)

Back