Hello - it's fun to join

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aha

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello
My first day on the forum, but I do not promise - that I will stay longer, it is different on various forums and portals.

First of all, his hobbies are games and basketball. I like comics and animations, but my tastes change over time. For example, I used to love DC and Marvel, now I find them infantile and non-violent (Injustice gave me hope, but the ending failed me).
I collect and paint figurines, I mainly like WarZone and Warhammer because I like them the best in terms of aesthetics and they are great to paint.
My favorite video games are Eve Online and League of Legends

Nice to join you :)

Hello
My first day on the forum, but I do not promise - that I will stay longer, it is different on various forums and portals.

First of all, his hobbies are games and basketball. I like comics and animations, but my tastes change over time. For example, I used to love DC and Marvel, now I find them infantile and non-violent (Injustice gave me hope, but the ending failed me).
I collect and paint figurines, I mainly like WarZone and Warhammer because I like them the best in terms of aesthetics and they are great to paint.
My favorite video games are Eve Online and League of Legends

Nice to join you :)

Welcome to the forum, Aha!

Hopefully there's plenty to keep you here. :)

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back