KAI STUDIO - Underworld Selene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: Received this beauty today :blissy:fest:fireworks:winner:woo:ccheerlea

This is even better in person. Switching the outfit to a more tan body now. I have a CyGirl Ash body that matches better then the on I had the outfit on for over three years. Was just waiting for the right head sculpt. The outfit is not Movie accurate, but close enough for me. These is definitely one of my Grails.

Thanks Jack for making it possible to obtaining this and KAI for creating it.

Last edited:
OK took a few quick photos.
Selene02-1.jpg

Selene00-1.jpg

Selene03-1.jpg

Body waiting 3 years for a head
Selene2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Jeez, that is an amazing sculpt...congrats to all the UW fans out there that snagged one :clap

Nice Toylion did you change her body or is that the body that came with the wonderworld figure? I too can't wait but I have to wait until my Dexter sculpt is finished being painted Xeno will be sending Selene and Dexter to me at once.

Last edited:
Nice Toylion did you change her body or is that the body that came with the wonderworld figure? I too can't but I have to wait until my Dexter sculpt is finished being painted Xeno will be sending Selene and Dexter to me at once.

Thanks. No, none of her is from the Wonderworld figure. The catsuit, bustier and boot are all from Triad Toys. I bought them over 3 years ago, waiting for the right Kate HS. Triad still has the catsuit for sale and it's better then the Wonderworld catsuit. The body is a Takara ASH CG EX-3 CY Girl ver. 2.0 Body.

Looks great, toylion. Cheers for posting the piccies. :)
My headless version is still waiting for the postie to make a delivery. Being patient is hard at times.

Thanks Lt. Dan even though I take terrible pictures :lol The last one didn't come out so bad. I was surprised how fast it got here from 'down under'.

Got mine today. Here's a few quick pictures.
I have to drill it out a little to make it fit correctly
on the body I'm using. So right now it's just sitting
on there, so no dramatic poses, don't want to have
the head fall off...:lol

My friend in Austria, that I'm making this for,
is going to love it. Thanks Kai for a great sculpt and
thanks Jack for getting it to us.

Kaiselenehead1.jpg

Kaiselenehead3.jpg

Kaiselenehead2.jpg

I'll post more pics when I finish the dio, do a little more
custom work and get the head on correctly.

Ike

Last edited:
Got mine :). One thing I did was use the Triad wetsuit instead of the catsuit - I think the matt looks alot more accurate to how it appears on screen in the first movie - the second movie seems more like the catsuit to me.

Just my two cents - others may obviously think differently.

Back