Action Figure Kai Studio The Explorer Sculpt and Outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey chaps, I have the Kai Eleven set incoming and considering buying the worldbox at016 body....but....I have a spare DX05 hot toys indiana jones body lying about. Is the at016 basically the worldbox version of this hot toys body?

Don't want to spend the extra money if I'm basically buying the same thing.

Cheers!
It is only with different legs and skin tone and such. Just use the indy body that one will have a better fit on the pants.

Got my set in today. The headsculpt is great, the shirt is as to be expected (currently drying from first round of dark wash) but man those pants are ridiculously tight. I?m not using it on the specified body (using ArtFigures Antonio Banderas) but even having modded the body to a smaller waist, they are still very tight. I?m not using the gun, holster, or belt. I have real leather belts, watch, holster, journal bag and other accessories made by RavenEye before he quit this board, which I prefer over what came with this set. Overall, it?s nice to finally have Nate again in my collection after selling my custom UC3. Just wish the pants weren?t made like skinny jeans.

Got my set in today. The headsculpt is great, the shirt is as to be expected (currently drying from first round of dark wash) but man those pants are ridiculously tight. I?m not using it on the specified body (using ArtFigures Antonio Banderas) but even having modded the body to a smaller waist, they are still very tight. I?m not using the gun, holster, or belt. I have real leather belts, watch, holster, journal bag and other accessories made by RavenEye before he quit this board, which I prefer over what came with this set. Overall, it?s nice to finally have Nate again in my collection after selling my custom UC3. Just wish the pants weren?t made like skinny jeans.
I've thought of using that body vut didn't bother. Post images, as far as the pants go they were made for a very skiny waist of the knock off ttm19 or old school ttm19 by hot toys like the DX05.

I've thought of using that body vut didn't bother. Post images, as far as the pants go they were made for a very skiny waist of the knock off ttm19 or old school ttm19 by hot toys like the DX05.

Yea I know what body it was made for 😉 but that body is so disproportionate to Nate?s build which is why I went for the ArtFigures body. It?s what I used on my UC3 custom it it looked great (to me at least) which is why I wanted to use it for this. I?ll post pics when the shirt is done.

Yea I know what body it was made for 😉 but that body is so disproportionate to Nate?s build which is why I went for the ArtFigures body. It?s what I used on my UC3 custom it it looked great (to me at least) which is why I wanted to use it for this. I?ll post pics when the shirt is done.
Yup another good body to use is the Dam toys/ VTS body that they used for Francis and Dredd.

Did a few more mods. I when ahead and removed the ankle pegs from the Worldbox body and bored out the ankle to the lower legs and put some standard ankle ball holder joints in place. This lowered the body about 1/8 inch and made the pants fit better and not look like he was wearing Flood Pants all without making Nathan look too short.

Also have the John Wick hands so he has his wedding ring. ;)

32198b37e32d942b3d4ecaff0414dbf9.jpg

b743149b95070465a5dc1228d6f31192.jpg

95dc54a3c79ddc95330497f01957a13a.jpg

0c64f339b18e10242a5a368c542c6266.jpg

abe136e70e61d34ca7004aa9a2d84f32.jpg

05d55c537e2ae26903ff6370c2b381ee.jpg

BTW - anyone looking for pieces from the CCToys or the Kai Eleven sets I?ve broken 2 up and they are on evilbay now.

Take care - Jase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW - anyone looking for pieces from the CCToys or the Kai Eleven sets I?ve broken 2 up and they are on evilbay now.

Take care - Jase

Do the CC Toys pants fit as tight at the Kai Eleven pants? I might buy your spare set if they?re a little looser. I can use a couple methods to get the pants a slightly darker shade as needed. Thanks

Went ahead and changed the body out just to try and see if this looks better and it actually isn't all that bad. My only issue is the wrists are to slim so the CC watch is loose on it. But looks good 20191104_135926.jpg

Do the CC Toys pants fit as tight at the Kai Eleven pants? I might buy your spare set if they?re a little looser. I can use a couple methods to get the pants a slightly darker shade as needed. Thanks

No the CCToys pants are longer and a little looser in the butt/waist then the Kai pants. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went ahead and changed the body out just to try and see if this looks better and it actually isn't all that bad. My only issue is the wrists are to slim so the CC watch is loose on it. But looks good View attachment 470118
looks really good. Is that the DamToys body? I have one but I really love the realistic textures and paint apps on the ArtFigures body which is why I'm really trying to make that one work.
No the CCToys pants are longer and a little looser in the butt/waist then the Kai pants. ;)
Awesome! thanks for the info! :hi5:

looks really good. Is that the DamToys body? I have one but I really love the realistic textures and paint apps on the ArtFigures body which is why I'm really trying to make that one work.

Awesome! thanks for the info! :hi5:
Nope it's actually the JX toys body. The Damtoys body waist is to wide so the pants don't fit. This one is good but i went back to my custom ttm19 which i prefer.

Nope it's actually the JX toys body. The Damtoys body waist is to wide so the pants don't fit. This one is good but i went back to my custom ttm19 which i prefer.

coolbeans, thanks for the pics. I was wondering if I should get the JXToys body as well to test out so it's nice to know that the set will fit and the color looks to match as well :)

So i decided to keep the JX toys body on for my Nate. Although i like the custom HT ttm19 I made. I'm using that for my Geralt figure. The JX toys one is actually good. Lol

Back