Jz6x6's Collection of 1/4th New Collection Video!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jz6x6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been on the forum for a little bit but held off with making a collection thread until now. I've been waiting for some statues to come in and and now I have a besta so I thought that it was time. Here's a video of my whole collection with pictures of each as well. I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts. Enjoy!

[ame]https://youtu.be/XUsM0nIZMQs[/ame]

current setup....

Last edited:
Re: Jz6x6's Collection of 1/4th

Great Collection, Digging the the Wolverine and Custom Batmans, Late Welcome to the Show

Nice collection, all excellent pieces! Great set up too!

Great collection!!! I love mad collections custom wolf!!!!

Great collection. I came really close to buying that Wolverine myself but I think it was $450 for the statue plus shipping to the UK with customs on top & having to find a painter it unfortunately worked out to expensive for me.

Love your Spidey CQ to, that's one I need to go back & find

Great collection. I came really close to buying that Wolverine myself but I think it was $450 for the statue plus shipping to the UK with customs on top & having to find a painter it unfortunately worked out to expensive for me.

Love your Spidey CQ to, that's one I need to go back & find

yes Wolverine was very expensive. after shipping and paint for me in the USA it was almost a grand but totally worth it.

got some new statues today

deadpool ex

ARH Medusa rattlesnake

Back