JV's ROTK litho-First Official pics here !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES!!!
Held up getting Frodo remarque until ROTK...this was what I've been waiting for.

Am seriously considering joining you on that one Wetanut.:cool:

You just gotta have a hobbit on one of them.:D

Just awesome JV.:rock

Last edited:
Here is a recent WB approved image!

sneek9.jpg

JV
...soo beautiful, wow, I can't believe all the passion and emotion you've captured in Frodo, absolute perfection, and I don't say that often.
Stunning work as always Jerry. I'm so excited to add this to my others.
Roll on my beloved Sam remarque :rock
x :wave

Am seriously considering joining you on that one Wetanut.:cool:

You just gotta have a hobbit on one of them.:D

Just awesome JV.:rock

Oh yes you do Red :rock

I got
Bilbo on FOTR
Frodo on TTT and would love.....dum dum dum

SAMWISE THE BRAVE on ROTK !!

I like Hobbits :lol :D

Oh yes you do Red :rock

I got
Bilbo on FOTR
Frodo on TTT and would love.....dum dum dum

SAMWISE THE BRAVE on ROTK !!

I like Hobbits :lol :D

Ah a hobbaddict:D AS.:cool:

Went with GTG for FOTR as only chance to get the old grey.Strider-Aragorn for TTT as i somewhat have more of liking for the Ranger from the North more so before he becomes the King.

Now i cant decide whether to get Frodo with him being the ring bear and so central to the story or maybe a special request to JV for all four hobbits together for the last time.:(

i got this on the way should be here next week my very first LOTR JV Litho, :bunnydanc a fellow boardy gave me a chance to pick this up from him at cost :blissy thanks mate.

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg
[/QUOTE]

now i need to pick up TTT litho maybe with a saruman, witchking in true form, ringwraith or witchking remarquee. :)stick Jerry ) :monkey3

what's a lithograph :dunno

Its the printing process used to make reproductions from the original.

Litho/Lithograph
Prints made from a flat surface, such as stone or a metal plate. A greasy substance is drawn on the plate and only these greased areas will accept ink. Paper is then laid over the plate and the plate and paper are pulled through a press. A new plate is required for each color in the print, and the process is repeated for each new color.

Hey JV

This looks truly amazing. Do you have a rough estimate of when you will start taking pre-orders?

Cheers

Colin

Back