JVD's Customs Thread (Original 1/6 sculpts, Re-paints, & Costume Design)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the work you did on the Medicom Yoda, I love the crap out of mine! Would love to do some work on it though.

Your paints are good, hows your sculpts? Start by doing a Nikolai HS from Predators and we'll go from there. :clap:clap:clap

Actually all joking aside, I'm sure you'll get more and more comments as you add on to your thread. I think it takes everyone awhile to build up to where people see the name and can't wait to see their latest additions.

Your paints are good, hows your sculpts? Start by doing a Nikolai HS from Predators and we'll go from there. :clap:clap:clap

Actually all joking aside, I'm sure you'll get more and more comments as you add on to your thread. I think it takes everyone awhile to build up to where people see the name and can't wait to see their latest additions.

Haha, thanks for the compliments Niltusk! I'm not much of a sculpter really, the only thing I've done is Ghostface from Scream, and I've sculpted over a couple of Harrison Ford Indy's, and Michael Jackson's.

I'm currently painting Sean Connery (Goldfinger), and Johnny Depp (21 Jump Street) sculpts, should have pictures of those up in a couple of weeks.

Back