JUSTICE LEAGUE movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HAD an idea and we all know that this will NEVER happen but maybe they could do a star wars thing and start with batman beyond. You have terry as luke, Bruce as Obi Wan, and Superman as Darth Vader of course. You create questions like what happened to the JL? Why did Batman quit? How did Superman turn evil? Then go back and begin with Superman's arc and why he loses his faith. This will never ever happen but it's just an idea.

I HAD an idea and we all know that this will NEVER happen but maybe they could do a star wars thing and start with batman beyond. You have terry as luke, Bruce as Obi Wan, and Superman as Darth Vader of course. You create questions like what happened to the JL? Why did Batman quit? How did Superman turn evil? Then go back and begin with Superman's arc and why he loses his faith. This will never ever happen but it's just an idea.

Wow man that sounds like an acid trip of a movie. Bruce as obi wan and superman as Darth Vader? I think my brain just exploded!!!

I think its more believable with batman as Darth Vader and supes as obi wan.

Wow man that sounds like an acid trip of a movie. Bruce as obi wan and superman as Darth Vader? I think my brain just exploded!!!

I think its more believable with batman as Darth Vader and supes as obi wan.

Hmm...the only reason I went that way was because of that one episode of Batman Beyond but that is a really interesting idea too.

Damn that's a good looking line-up.

6485_10151427176162413_729759724_n.jpg

Even though it'll never happen that does look really cool. Although Cavill looks weird. He looks like Jared Leto. Wait, is that Jard Leto's face photoshopped on top?

That is a.. weird looking pic. :lol

I don't buy Kate B. as Wonder Woman either, sorry. :huh

Yeah, I can't see her in the role to be honest. I know it would never happen, but the actress who played Faora would in all honesty be kind of awesome in the role. She pulled off the battle hardened warrior amazingly. She managed to be sexy while covered head to toe in armor and wanting to wipe out our species. But because of this role she won't get it.

That emphasizes how hideous the TDK costume is.

Something like this would be much better (including the tweak to Supes' suit):

NE4uB4uh7QvM78_1_1.jpg

i like the Man of Steel Suit as is, but if they take it more in the direction of the New 52 comic version I would not be upset. The Batsuit needs to look like the Arkham City version. That is the best "real world" interpretation so far.

Back