Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems strange because not to long ago it sounded like they were gearing up to try a smaller size Kickstarter Jurassic Park campaign. Also if they were voluntarily refunding people who bought Conan without notifying them first maybe it is just a Conan issue? Anyway I figure we will know more soon since Partial.ly is giving them till Friday to respond. They sent me pretty much the same email. Trying to be a little hopefully about it.

Seems that way. No 1/6 raptor, Grant, or any other CC product.

Hopefully another company sees the interest in 1/6 JP characters.

O no. I was really wanting that. Guess it?s iron studios and amber collection and prime 1 I go

Does anyone know if the sdcc exclusive nedry is shipping from mattel yet?

I would have never figured that he would be next. Don’t get me wrong I will be getting him but we still don’t have Grant or Sattler for crying out loud. I would have also figured that Muldoon and Hammond would get made first.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/147864

The next Amber Collection figure is Sam Jackson's character, Ray Arnold. I don't know who the hell is making decisions for this line, but it's making my decision to not bother with it extremely easy.

I'm stoked for Ray, having only heard about this 30 seconds ago. We never got him in the old Kenner line, so this will be the first figure of him. Hopefully he comes with a '90s computer and chain smoking action!

Hold on to your butts!

“Hold on to yours butts” is one movie quote I use a lot with my kids whenever we are going on an adventure. I wonder if he will come with a spare arm? Besides a computer the arm is really the only other accessory I can think of. I doubt they will do cigarettes.

Yeah I can't imagine they'd do cigarettes but if they do I'd buy it just for the balls of them doing that. Even Marvel doesn't do Wolverine smoking cigars anymore.

You forgot to mention the lost world tiger raptor and jp3 pterodactyl

Yep, those are now showing up on BBTS. The JP hype train is starting up again.

Some exciting non-Mattel news. Nanmu's 1/35 Triceratops is available for preorder on BBTS. Three different color schemes in a walking pose. $65.

138322875_137121924888889_8428949056447372799_o.jpg

A sick version, can be displayed with or without base. This one will be resin and costs $85.

139675191_137120871555661_7338460290217498774_o.jpg

Last but not least, a new Rex to be unveiled in February, pose and accessories still being planned. Guessing it's the Buck and it may be the most accurately sculpted of their Rexes so far.

137066327_136223141645434_6680083155557416117_o.jpg

Nanmu's paint apps are excellent, barely a drop in quality from their prototypes. I'm glad to see them trying out iconic movie poses with bases. Casting them in resin and keeping prices down are the cherry on top.

Curious if anyone has purchased direct from the Lana time-shop.com? I usually buy from their eBay store. Interested in the sick triceratops

Weird that Nanmu will release a new T-Rex as they already launched the Alpha T-Rex in Brown and Green recently.

The sick Triceratops is very tempting...

Weird that Nanmu will release a new T-Rex as they already launched the Alpha T-Rex in Brown and Green recently.

The sick Triceratops is very tempting...

I picked up the green T rex because I already owned the brown W dragon Trex. Curious how this new one will turn out but I love the dynamic pose of the current Nanmu T rex

Amber Collection TLW Tiger Raptor:

141098499_148965073697385_3482871389441142026_n.jpg

140377273_749406232620213_4075649113799229643_n.jpg

Eyes need to be bright yellow, but other than that it's decent. If these were $20 I'd be satisfied, but at $30 it's always going to be a hard sell.

For about 10 $ more you can have the Winston from Rebor. It’s fantastic for the price and very accurate to the first movie.

Back