Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. You are welcome. I hope this forum is exactly for things like this.
Спасибо!

They've mown the lawn in front of my house! So I had to go to the neighbour's house driveway at the other side of the fence to find some "jungle".

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00363.jpg
    DSC00363.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 268
I've got $55 credit at Chronicle. Thinking of using it on the 1/6 Grant, but I'm reluctant to preorder anything from them again based on the final product paint jobs I've seen on the dinos.

I received the Isla Nublar Escape Set x3 last week. It's a nice little set. Raptors look great, and the banner looks good. Hammond was a nice add in for those who missed out on the exclusive last year, but I'd rather the humans had been Lex and Tim.

Picked up the Super Colossal Indominus and Epic Roarin' T-Rex last week. Both are top notch! The Indominus is the best Colossal to date, and the ER Rex is the best Rex to date.

Is there any rhyme or reason as to how the amber collection gets revealed and or expanded?? I love this line!! It has so much potential but I want some more news!!

Sounds like CC is dead and if you have any payments made to them, you best get in contact with your credit card company ASAP.

I have three pre-orders totaling nearly $1900 I've paid off via Partial.ly so I emailed them for some assurance. Here's their response to me:

Hello -------,

Yes, Partial.ly will make sure you either receive your order or a refund. We have contacted the merchant and required they provide you an update on your plan's status by Friday. If you are not updated by Friday, please let us know.

Partial.ly Support
[email protected]

So if you paid using Partial.ly you should be taken care of. Not sure about those who paid directly through CC's website via a credit card or bank account.

This certainly explains why it was so difficult getting a refund for the Iron Studios Attack Raptor, and why they never thought to notify me that they weren't even gonna distribute the item.

As much as I wanted that 1/6 Grant, I'm glad I never ordered it.

I have three pre-orders totaling nearly $1900 I've paid off via Partial.ly so I emailed them for some assurance. Here's their response to me:

So if you paid using Partial.ly you should be taken care of. Not sure about those who paid directly through CC's website via a credit card or bank account.

Thanks for sharing. That’s how I had done mine. I just reached out to Partial.ly too.

I'd just read the last few pages of the Conan thread. People starting getting refunded by Partial.ly and didn't know why; seems like CC is closing up shop.

Thanks. That's too bad. Another one bites the dust. I hope everyone can get their money out... so this isn't another Molecule8.

I had my eye on that Grant as well... but was waiting to see in hand. I rarely PO anymore.

Back