Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW)

Nice shots!
What camera did you use tacoma34?

Wahou!!! These geene dino are really amazing!!!
I went on his FB page but i did not found its product. Does he still sell his dinos?

:dunno

Yeah they are pretty cool. Last I heard from him, he was trying to move his production to the States so he could be more reliable with customers. This was back in October of last year.

Nice shots!
What camera did you use tacoma34?

Hey thanks! I used a Sony a6000.

Thanks for the info! :wink1:

And his products don't seem too expensive right?

Thanks for the info! :wink1:

And his products don't seem too expensive right?

I think I paid $200 a piece, fully painted and shipped. Doesn’t seem too expensive but depends on the collector.

It sounds very reasonable!
May i ask you the scale of yours?

They are 1:35.

So this JP jeep scales well with them
51z4PO8EchL.jpg

:wink1:
Just for fun, guys do you know the price of the 1/8 T-rex?

Here is the 1/8 scale hand puppet I also bought from Galileo. It's fun to terrorize the dogs with.
38679764652_44d5296067_z.jpg

38656280636_16302bc1b7_z.jpg

24839102958_677a4b04c7_z.jpg

24839104278_8174213fc1_z.jpg

Thanks for looking

Love this hand puppet...

But he's got a lot of people online after him for non-delivery of item after purchase. Some very recently.

Check here: https://geenemodels-buyer.deviantart.com/journal/Geenemodels-com-Galileo-Hernandez-Nunez-thief-561177997

Be careful who you recommend here.

Love this hand puppet...

But he's got a lot of people online after him for non-delivery of item after purchase. Some very recently.

Check here: https://geenemodels-buyer.deviantart.com/journal/Geenemodels-com-Galileo-Hernandez-Nunez-thief-561177997

Be careful who you recommend here.

Didn't realize my post came off as a recommendation. Just wanted to share my personal experience with him and stated that it was unfortunate others have had poor service. I knew the negative reviews prior to reaching out to him but I was comfortable taking a risk with paypal's protection. I wouldn't necessarily recommend him with the overwhelming amount of negative reviews, but people can make their own decisions.

No worries, just giving fair warning to others. I only discovered this when I looked up the hand puppet.

May I ask how much the hand puppet was? I really want that.

Yeah I appreciate the warning because I haven't followed him after receiving my orders, and would hate for anyone to get scammed. The hand puppet was $200 as well.

I did not know about this brand before, REBOR, but i immediatly ordered their 1/18 "Winston" Velociraptor as it is really "the" Velociraptor from Jurassic Park!

Looks like amazing and it is really affordable.

The name "Winston" is definitly a tribute to the work of Stan Winston. ( for the two pack bronze edition, the name of the baby raptor is Stan...)

It seems that when this rebor Winston raptor came out last year, it received the congratulations of the Papo brand and most significant, of the Stan Winston school.

It's weird that the rest of the Reborn dino line is absolutly not JP oriented, look at their T-rex, great but totally different from the movie one.

But look at this velociraptor! It is definitely the one saw in 1993 in Jurassic Park! The pose, the attitude, the mood, for me they really nailed it!

Strange that we did not eard more about this brand before...

But seems the best JP velociraptor toy/statue to date...

They've done several other raptor poses with paint apps inspired by Blue from JW and the male and female from JP3.

I just want someone to make a 1/35 spino with the JP3 paint apps. Surprised Papo hasn't done it already with theirs.

I’d love Papo or someone to do an affordable Rex with elongated body, I have the male and female Papo Winston Rex and they’re great but the pose somewhat diminishes the size and loses some of the awe the Rex inspires.

Love all the pics everyone! I have zero JP collectibles right now and feel like I should definitely change that. I'd love some 1/6 figures, would definitely get Grant and Malcom; probably Ellie too. The large dino statues are amazing but probably out of my price level right now.

Just got the Jurassic World gift set and took some quick pics of the I. rex and T. rex bookends.

TLg68yv.png

NfNmAoz.png

Z5yxGgA.png

qfrVAbs.png

Last edited:

Those are the special Blu Ray set statues right? Where'd you get them from?

Back