Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW)

Um back the in the 90s it seems toys that were marketed to kids had way more detail and thought put into them. Sad really. The lost world and Jp toys were freaking excellent.

Cheaper to produce. Plus kids today are dumb as **** :lol

That's what I've been wanting. Man I hope they go back and do original JP sets. I want the entrance gate with tourist jeep.

What happened? The t-rex from the 90's looked 10x better! Another wasted oppounity. Luckily I've still got all the old ones.

I'd get a raptor on motorbike for real

Man I would love a good line for Jurassic Park.

So Hasbro has the JP toy license, what license did Sideshow originally have to produce the statue they did? Do they still have it/does it count for JW? If not is it available? Could someone else pick it up? After looking at these poor toys my only hope is someone can pick up that license and produce at least one cool thing.

I think the only good merch to come out of JP license will be the Lego stuff. Really hoping they go back to make sets from the first movie. Hopefully another company can chime in because that Hasbro stuff isn't cutting it.

It's been awhile since I posted here, but I wanted to let others know that the company Chronicle Collectibles will be making new Jurassic park prop replicas, busts, and statues. It hasn't been officially announced yet, but one of the companies representatives, Paul, has been sharing tidbits of info here and there. He's shown a pic of an original SWS 1/5 Rex bust, and said they have SWS 1/5 male and female full body maquettes. Paul even hinted at a 1:1 wall mounted raptor bust. The stuff they are making will be straight from the original Stan Winston Studio molds. They are always looking for customer feedback, so if anyone has any suggestions as to what they'd like to see get a replica, I'd suggest going here Chronicle Wish List - Page 33 - Statue Forum Seeing what they have created so far, I think this may be a great time for JP collectors.

Also, from what Paul has said so far, they will have the license rights to all four movies. :D

Last edited:

That's some awesome news Jeremy! So we can finally get some collector grade pieces! ( budget screams and dies) With the 4th film they could make an awesome I-Rex statue as well!

Yep, from what I've seen they don't want to do anything that they can't get original molds for, with a few exceptions. They seem to be the answer everyone has been looking for, since Sideshow didn't do much with the license.

1/6 Play Toy Dinosaur Expert Outfit (Owen Grady Outfit from Jurassic World)

$39.74 USD

Q1 2016

z061_12__14005.1444933599.1280.1280.jpg

z061_9__39682.1444933601.1280.1280.jpg

z061_11__93911.1444933601.1280.1280.jpg

z061_10__42310.1444933600.1280.1280.jpg

z061_1__15584.1444933601.1280.1280.jpg

z061_13__82621.1444933601.1280.1280.jpg

That looks great! May need to pick up an extra Pratt hs for this.

Also, picked up a Papo green t-rex. Definitely one of the most detailed and great figures. Love it. Plan on picking up more at hobby lobby

Finally, I have a good reason to bust out the Pratt head sculpt I never use. :p

Back