Jurassic Park Collectible Thread (JP, TLW:JP, JPIII, JW, JW:FK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they only got a handful of bones from Spino. Even still, a bite from a Rex would kill them all. It was a fleshborn compactor.

Truth. Had to be strongest bite force of any land animal . I doubt a predator who mainly eats fish could stand a chance. Also people put down the t-Rex arms but they can lift a couple tons.
Also bacteria in the trex teeth could kill anything like a Komodo. Spino wouldn’t stand a chance and even if it did manage to kill the Rex it’d die from its bite wound.

But like I said the spino was the first hybrid I’m told made by ingen. It got hit by a plane and survived a trex attack. I think the Indominus is the most vicious jp dino mainly cause it had both raptor and trex dna.

Anyone see the Dam Toys 'Dinosaur' statues they have coming out? They are not official "Jurassic Park" licensed, but they might as well be. I have T-Rex and Dilophasarus on preorder.

They look great, just a bit expensive for somewhat small busts.

dilophosaurus-bust-damtoys-9030180-05.jpg

Ditto. I had that Dilophosaurus on pre-order, but then realized how small it was. Irregardless of price, it just wouldn't have enough 'presence' on a shelf to make it worth displaying (for me).

Some packaged shots of the new Malcolm figure. Hopefully this means he'll be arriving soon.

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Dr.-Ian-Malcolm-3-34-inch-Figure-07.jpg

Jurassic-World-Legacy-Collection-Dr.-Ian-Malcolm-3-34-inch-Figure-05.jpg

My local Target's Legacy figures were restocked today too. A full peg of Alan and Muldoon, but only one Ellie.

oh god... it is gonna drive me NUTS that he is holding the flare but he is also smiling....... such a tiny thing but it would drive me insane to display

b673fa3e-761a-48d7-bmiswq.jpeg

My collection as of now. Don’t know how to fit the FK Mosasaurus, or the Legacy Lego set in there. May need to expand to another shelf or get a new display altogether.

Back