Jonah Hex Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think this looks good. Not Dark Knight or Iron Man good, but definately something I want to go see.

Anyone got an idea on the rating? I was expecting PG-13, but after seeing that trailer I'm thinking more of R. I don't suspect this will do too well to begin with and making it R will only further hurt it as it will cut down on kid ticket sales.

jonahhexposter2.jpg

Megan Fox is such a horrible actress. Her flame can't burn out quick enough.

Completely agree with this, but I'm sure she'll just do a Playboy spread to reignite it.

~~Saw this earlier before Nightmare and thought it looked really, really bad. One line that sticks out:
"What happened to your face?"
"I cut myself shaving, what happened to yours?"

or something like that. It was just bad.

I'm not even going to read a page back, it seems some people are dissapointed w/e.

I have no knowlege of this character whatsoever, all I can say is I know its comic related.

So having seen the trailer yesterday before Nightmare, I gotta say, I loved it. It looked awesome, kind of like how Tarantino is always saying he wants to do a spaggeti western.

Everything has to be the Dark Knight now I guess, :rolleyes: This looks like alot of fun to me, and I love the western setting.

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised at the vitriol. People are railing against Megan Fox as if they expected her to come off with a Judy Dench-quality acting performance :lol

She seems to act as a single character in every role--hot, sort of slutty chick. What else are you expecting?

As for the rest of it, no, this doesn't look like Oscar material, but based on the trailer I think it has a lot more potential than Ghost Rider (despite crappy poster to the contrary). We will see of course, but Brolin has the ability and screen presence to make something worth watching for his performance alone, IMO.

It would certainly have to try very hard to be worse than Wild Wild West. That movie made me want to rake my eyes out.

--I wonder if he'll get transported to the future near the end?--

It would certainly have to try very hard to be worse than Wild Wild West. That movie made me want to rake my eyes out.

For a comic character I have never ever heard of, and I suspect 90 percent of people likely have no idea exists, I think it looks just fine. The fact they got Malchovich, the guy from the Wire, and Gob from Arrested Development made me kinda laugh, its such an odd cast. Like I said I know nothing about this so I look at it the way I look at Robert Rodriguez's movies, don't take them too seriously and get a laugh out of the over the top stuff. To me this looks way cooler then something like Hellboy.

Have you guys actually watched Wild Wild West? Will Smith making terrible racist jokes every 30 seconds and going woo, and tranny Kevin Klein with tits... I'll take Megan Fox over that anyday.

Not everything has a Scorsese or Nolan level of care, I accepted that fact a long time ago.

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised at the vitriol. People are railing against Megan Fox as if they expected her to come off with a Judy Dench-quality acting performance :lol

She seems to act as a single character in every role--hot, sort of slutty chick. What else are you expecting?

Hell, yeah! :rock

I'd pay to see her read the phone book (so long as she was naked). :lol

Back