Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope he is from Statue Forum u can contact him on FB he is from Cali.

its sculpted by Troy McDevitt... mamba r u on FB? i will let u know abt price & how to get this when i will get more update....

You can just pm me here once you get more update, thanks bro.

Looking forward to see how it looks when it's painted.

Should be a crowbar I believe. Don't quote me on that.

I will be doing a mallet like the original, keeping it simple and to the point, also the crowbar is being made just waiting for the silicone in the mold to dry, didn't put enough activator so taking longer to cure.

I will be doing a mallet like the original, keeping it simple and to the point, also the crowbar is being made just waiting for the silicone in the mold to dry, didn't put enough activator so taking longer to cure.

can you post some pics of the mallet!!with the job you did in harley quinn i cant wait to see the mallet!!

can you post some pics of the mallet!!with the job you did in harley quinn i cant wait to see the mallet!!

I have only done the handle and crowbar both are in silicone at the moment waiting for it to cure, after that I will make some resin copies sand down any extra parts and show them, in the meantime I will be doing the mallet head, just been in a drinking mode recently :medic and listing some other things, once the mallet head is fully sculpted I will make a list of who wants what and ship them out when ready on a first come first serve basis. Will also be painting them, and get a price list soon.

Here is a tease, the crowbar is under the apoxie, still trying to dry it, the tube to the right is the handle, and those little glasses are for the Baroness PF, still lots sanding to do to get them smaller framed.

I have only done the handle and crowbar both are in silicone at the moment waiting for it to cure, after that I will make some resin copies sand down any extra parts and show them, in the meantime I will be doing the mallet head, just been in a drinking mode recently :medic and listing some other things, once the mallet head is fully sculpted I will make a list of who wants what and ship them out when ready on a first come first serve basis. Will also be painting them, and get a price list soon.

Please count me in~ Please

Here is a tease, the crowbar is under the apoxie, still trying to dry it, the tube to the right is the handle, and those little glasses are for the Baroness PF, still lots sanding to do to get them smaller framed.

I can't wait spazzy!...seeing what you did with harley...Can't wait for this! :yess:

well definitely glad to see interested people, makes me work faster :) Yes Spidey I will be casting the hands, and if time permits adding a different sculpted right hand for more display options.

well definitely glad to see interested people, makes me work faster :) Yes Spidey I will be casting the hands, and if time permits adding a different sculpted right hand for more display options.

Well keep us all posted, you do amazing work that will fit perfectly with the PF I am sure.

Any hopes of a hat for the Reg. head :)

I am planning to do a hat for the reg, but just on my version, which I will probably sell and also wanting to do a trenchcoat on top of the fabric, that will be all sculpted, I can do a hat to anyone's reg as a commission though, I would probably get away with casting hands, but may get in trouble for casting heads so not going to risk that.

I am planning to do a hat for the reg, but just on my version, which I will probably sell and also wanting to do a trenchcoat on top of the fabric, that will be all sculpted, I can do a hat to anyone's reg as a commission though, I would probably get away with casting hands, but may get in trouble for casting heads so not going to risk that.

Ummmm... We won't tell anyone ...lol. Dude I am so looking forward to see ALL OF THESE. Keep it coming... The hat sounds awesome.

Back